Your reasonable "dream" draft

I would be very happy if this is the way our draft went.

Version with McGahee trade:

1st round-Amboi Okoye

2nd round-Kenny Irons

3rd round-Fred Bennett

4th round-Dallas Sartz

Version w/o McGahee trade

1.Okoye

2.Greg Olsen

3.Fred Bennett

4.Dallas Sartz

McGahee stays

1 Patrick Willis ILB

2 Jonathan Wade CB

3 Tony Hunt RB

4 Paul Soliai DT - size,speed,agility

6 Laurent Robinson WR - size, speed

7 Jared Zabransky QB

McGahee goes

1 Marshawn Lynch RB

2 David Harris ILB

3 David Irons CB

3 Brian Leonard FB

4 Paul Williams WR

6 Derek Landri DT

7 Jared Zabransky QB

(12) DT Amobi Okoye 6'2 287 (Louisville)

(43) CB Marcus McCauley 6'1 200 (Fresno State)

(74) RB Tony Hunt 6'0 230 (Penn State)

(107) WR Syvelle Newton 6'2 217 (South Carolina)

(169) ILB H.B Blades 5'11 237 (Pitt) this one is wishful thinking, i'd like to see us move up to get 4th-5th round pick and snag him. Good chance all the others will be their when we draft IMO.

kenny irons in the 2nd would be great. he really wants to play for the Bills.

Where did you hear this?? For the record, both Kenny and David Irons are not the brightest bulbs on the tree. They're funny, but not intelligent in any way, shape, or form.

1. DT Okoye - played his junior season at 317. played his senior season at 295ish. Was 287 at the Senior Bowl, 302 at the combine. Let's keep him at 305ish and he can be our nose tackle.

2. OLB Poz/Timmons/Beason - whoever is left over from the top 3 OLB. Odds are one of them will be there b/c they are all projected low first / high second

3A CB Daymeion Hughes - he probably had the worst combine of any name player, running a 4.65. People chuckled when he barely nicked the vertical jump bars. Wouldn't be shocked if he slipped to second day actually. But he's a natural zone corner. Great ball skills, can make plays in front of him. Needs safety help over the top, of course, which we provide in our defense.

3B RB Brandon Jackson - he is the third best COMPLETE back in the draft (emphasis on COMPLETE, as in running, catching, and blocking... Peterson is perhaps the best RB prospect [if you ignore injuries] but he's not a complete back) behind Marshawn and Tony Hunt.

4. OLB Quincy Black - only player I haven't seen play in my mock draft. He BLEW UP at the combine. Arguably the best athlete available on defense in the entire draft. From what I've read, fits the character mold and was a big-time playmaker at New Mexico where he manned Urlacher's old hybrid position. GREAT athlete. He might end up being a 2nd round guy, who knows.

6. TE Jonny Harline - most productive pass-catching TE in college. Can't block at all. H-back, lined up at WR most of the time.

7. DT Paul Soliai - Big-time project. Huge guy, 340ish, but moves like a LB. Classic late round gamble.

Where did you hear this?? For the record, both Kenny and David Irons are not the brightest bulbs on the tree. They're funny, but not intelligent in any way, shape, or form.

my friend covers football for the Atlanta Journal & Constitution down here. he had an interview with kenny back in January when people started speculating about drafting him. i asked my bud to mention the rumors and see what he thought, and he reported back that Kenny grew up loving the Bills, they were his favorite team back in the day and he would love to play for Buffalo but he thinks hes going to the Jets...

he said they talked about a few other teams but he seemed most excited when buffalo came up.

1st Round- Patrick Willis / LB / Ole Miss

2nd Round- Justin Harrel / DT / Tennessee

3rd Round- Eric Wright / CB / UNLV

4th Round- Chris Henry / RB / Arizona

6th Round- Derek Schouman / FB / Boise St.

7th Round- Kasey Studdard / OG / Texas

I don't think that Olsen will be around in the 2nd unless hell completely freezes over, though I wish it would :blink: . Irons is a good choice for a RB. He definitely leaves it all on the field every time he plays, but I'm a little unsure about him in the pro game. If we trade McGahee and get another of couple picks I would grab a TE and anyone else that could fill a hole. Just say we get a 3rd and a 5th. I'd try to get Tim Shaw/ LB / Penn St. with the 3rd and Clark Harris / TE / Rutgers with the 5th rounder. I think that would be a good draft for us IMO.

McGahee stays

1 Patrick Willis ILB

2 Jonathan Wade CB

3 Tony Hunt RB

4 Paul Soliai DT - size,speed,agility

6 Laurent Robinson WR - size, speed

7 Jared Zabransky QB

McGahee goes

1 Marshawn Lynch RB

2 David Harris ILB

3 David Irons CB

3 Brian Leonard FB

4 Paul Williams WR

6 Derek Landri DT

7 Jared Zabransky QB

If McGahee stays I like your picks but the third rounder Tony Hunt I don't like. I saw a lot of his games last year and I was not impressed.