Why the Bills went public with Willis

Exactly, marv and the Bills office didn't make it public, the giants GM made it public, the Bills just came out after he said it and said yes, we are looking into trade options.

I refuse to believe that Buffalo discussed the trade in the hush matter that most trades are discussed. If so it was a gross display of conduct by the Giants GM. Hundreds of trades are discussed behind closed doors each off-season that never get leaked.

I believe that all of the negative talk about Willis McGahee has been blown way out of proportion. I think there are some things that he has said that he wishes he could take back. He's young. Young men are like that. As for wanting to negotiate for more money before his contract is up, I think that the Bills will rightly not go for such an okey doke move. McGahee is going to have to prove his worth on the field this year if he wants to command more money. He's going through some growing pains, but he'll do all right. Also, don't think that McGahee isn't salivating at the chance to run behind this new Offensive Line. He could very well end up with a monster year. I could be going out on a limb here, but I think he'll be one of the first players to show up in training camp this year. He isn't the lazy irresponsible picture of a man that the media has been painting.

He won't be traded.

As for Marv Levy, he was ridiculed for his draft pics last year and ended up making the naysayers eat tier words. He seems to do that a lot. You'd think after a while he'd garner more respect.

I refuse to believe that Buffalo discussed the trade in the hush matter that most trades are discussed. If so it was a gross display of conduct by the Giants GM. Hundreds of trades are discussed behind closed doors each off-season that never get leaked.

True - it was an error by the Giant GM, and the NY media was all over him about it.

Yeah, it's easy, just pick up a franchise back in the 3rd round. That's where most Super Bowl teams find their featured back.

???????????????

<_<

Strange line of thinking.

How often do teams find a great outside linebacker in the 3rd round? Or a great cornerback? Or a quality run-stuffer? Maybe we should just skip our 3rd rounder altogether.

Although I do believe Lindell is getting on in years, maybe we could draft his replacement? <_<