Percentage of guesses right

I too often see people on here criticized for spelling, wording, thoughts, opinions, etc. Listen up people, these boards are merely a slowed down chat room for Bills fans. After all, how often is it that anyone on here gets all, or any of their thoughts or opinions correct? When I post it is merely what sounds good to me or a response to someone else's post. So please lighten up on people and remember we are here merley for entertainment. I doubt ANYBODY here has a real say, if so tell Marv or Dick to give me a call.

I too often see people on here criticized for spelling, wording, thoughts, opinions, etc. Listen up people, these boards are merely a slowed down chat room for Bills fans. After all, how often is it that anyone on here gets all, or any of their thoughts or opinions correct? When I post it is merely what sounds good to me or a response to someone else's post. So please lighten up on people and remember we are here merley for entertainment. I doubt ANYBODY here has a real say, if so tell Marv or Dick to give me a call.

U meen lahk thiss?

Always.

But here's the thing: I DON'T POST EVERY SINGLE MEANINGLESS HALF-ASSED THOUGHT THAT HAPPENS TO CROSS MY MIND. The real trick to not looking like a moron isn't not being a moron; it's keeping your trap shut 80% of the time and not saying stupid sh-- just because you can.

So please lighten up on people and remember we are here merley for entertainment.

Coherent expression and accurate spelling are both very entertaining. As are Marv Levy, game shows and huffing solvents. Don't fight your better instincts.

What's your point?