WGR Schopp & Bulldog Fantasy Geeks?

Did you happen to catch the Texas/Texas A&M Bball game last night on the deuce? There is not a hockey game in the world played in the last 20 years that could compete with that game last night for pure entertainment & excitement.

The Texas/Oklahoma State game was even better. But I disagree about your idea that hockey can't match it.

It seems like he loves the sabres 10xs more then the bills. Ah, it is probably because they are winning.

Yeah, sure, winning always makes things more fun. That being said, the Bills will always be #1 in my book, the Sabres a close second. I think you are underrating the game itself. I happen to enjoy the NBA too (I know, not popular here), but I root for a specific team. Hockey, I can watch any two teams play. The NHL playoffs are as exciting as any sporting event I can think of, Sabres winning or not....

Yeah, sure, winning always makes things more fun. That being said, the Bills will always be #1 in my book, the Sabres a close second. I think you are underrating the game itself. I happen to enjoy the NBA too (I know, not popular here), but I root for a specific team. Hockey, I can watch any two teams play. The NHL playoffs are as exciting as any sporting event I can think of, Sabres winning or not....

Hockey playoffs are definately exciting, no argument here.

Say what you want about Schopp, he's a hockey guy who happens to mention the Bills from time to time. Even though it's Free Agency, the Sabres are one of the hottest things in hockey. The Bills are not one of the hottest things in football even with free agency.

I've heard Spikes is not a great locker room type. This was exhibited when Troy Vincent was placed on the IR early on in the 06 season. I recall him making his complaints public. I think that's the type of thing Marv and Dick don't want with a young team is a vet saying negative things to the public. Notice, I don't think it's wrong to ask questions about personnel moves, but keep it in house.

My only concern is, who replaces Spikes should he go. We're already primed to let F-B go. Now we've got 2 LB's to replace.