Wednesday's Joke of the day !

Fan in San Diego

---

Q: What's the difference between the Buffalo Bills and a dollar bill?

A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar.

---

Q: Why is the Oakland football team like a possum?

A: Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

---

Q: What do Billy Graham and the Buffalo football team have in common?

A: They can both make a stadium of 50,000 people say "Oh, Jesus."

---

A football coach was asked his secret of evaluating his new recruits. "Well," he said, "I take 'em out in the woods and make 'em run. The ones that run round the trees, I make into running backs. The ones that run straight into the trees, I turn into linemen."

---

Q: What's the difference between the Green bay Packers and Cheerios?

A: Cheerios belongs in a bowl.

---

Q: What has eight arms and an I.Q. of 60?

A: Four blokes watching a football game.

---

The Definition of an optimist: A Buffalo Bills fan waiting at Buffalo Niagara International Airport for the Bills to return from winning the Super Bowl.

The L.A. Rams have a new line of cologne. It's a little different though; you wear it and the other guy scores.

---

a BIT??

You know there is no such thing as a new joke ? Every joke that has been ever said, or will be said, has been cataloged and filed years ago. Every joke is a recycle of a previously used old joke.

I only hope to find jokes that maybe younger people have never heard before or the joke never made the rounds in your area and it is new to you.

So please don't bust my balls if you have heard a joke I'm posting previously. If you get a laugh enjoy it, if you don't, you don't. Leave it at that.