Ok if marv is smart he will do this with mcgahee

BILLS #1

Trade him to the giants for there 1st round and and we give up our 3 and 4th rounders.. that way we could get either bush and I REALLY WANT PACTRICK WILLIS. he is going to be better than jonathon vilma and tatupu and all them.. or we could get amobi and willis?.. wat u guyz think

How in the hell is McGahee worth more than what was offered for Shaun Alexander when Alexander has scored more TDs in one season than Willis has in his entire career? Even a player from the U can see that math doesn't add up.

OH come on Sacto, you know that McGahee's poor production has nothing to do with his lack of brain power, effort, motivation, questionable moral choices and children and moreso to do with Buffalo's offensive line.

Geesh.

Seriously, I wonder why people are deluding themselves with this whole 1st round pick possibility, his numbers are very shoddy, his lackadaisical approach is now known and documented as is his brainpower or complete lack thereof. The Bills will be offered at best a 5th round pick for McGahee and then when they refuse the offer he will become the biggest cancer the Bills have ever seen until his inevitable release.

I said a few posts ago, this team is primed for a 5 win season.

Trade him to the giants for there 1st round and and we give up our 3 and 4th rounders.. that way we could get either bush and I REALLY WANT PACTRICK WILLIS. he is going to be better than jonathon vilma and tatupu and all them.. or we could get amobi and willis?.. wat u guyz think

The most the Bills will get for Willis is a late third or early fourth. Nothing better, He is in his last year of a contract, he has Drew Rosenasz for an agent, he is a problem child, and inconsistent. Why would anyone wnat to give more?

I could be wrong but let's give Marv a bit of leeway here. Nothing has transpired. Willis is STILL a Bill. All he and his arrogant agent has heard for the last 3 days is Willis is, at best, a 3rd rounder - most likely 4th or later. And it's not the Bills 'positioning' themselves for negotiation, it's the entire NFL establishment. Maybe this will quell the delusions of Willis and the agent that he's "the best back in the NFL". Maybe they will have to recognize and realize that he hasn't PRODUCED enough to warranted anything but a 2nd day pick. So what the harm of Marv sending a signal? Either some team bites and gives us a 2nd rounder that we jump on. Or Willis stops this senseless "best back..." nonsense and stops the holdout talk. Or Willis shuts up (and his agent) and produces one great 'walk year' because they now KNOW his value is much, much lower than they anticipated. He can't just stay healthy to receive the big paycheck. He needs to PRODUCE next year to have any leverage as a free agent. I actually think Marv is doing a good thing letting this discussion float around a while. Maybe Willis will come back with a vengence (self-interested as it will be - but at least he'll try to PRODUCE). It also gives the Bills another year to develop a future RB. I could be wrong but I'm willing to go with Marv on this one.

OH come on Sacto, you know that McGahee's poor production has nothing to do with his lack of brain power, effort, motivation, questionable moral choices and children and moreso to do with Buffalo's offensive line.

Geesh.

Seriously, I wonder why people are deluding themselves with this whole 1st round pick possibility, his numbers are very shoddy, his lackadaisical approach is now known and documented as is his brainpower or complete lack thereof. The Bills will be offered at best a 5th round pick for McGahee and then when they refuse the offer he will become the biggest cancer the Bills have ever seen until his inevitable release.

I said a few posts ago, this team is primed for a 5 win season.

screw you.