"BRILLIANT!" "BRILLIANT!"

-

-COACHING INNOVATOR 1

- "I've devised a way to put points on the scoreboard. It's called a 'touchdown' ... You merely place the ball in the end zone, and they put six points on the scoreboard."

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

- "You mean ... you put the ball into the end zone, and they give you six points? BRILLIANT!

--COACHING INNOVATOR 1

- "Brilliant!"

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

- "BRILLIANT! Are you working on anything else?"

--COACHING INNOVATOR 1

- "Well, you know how Drew is always getting slammed to the ground by opposing pass rushers? I've come up with an idea to stop that. You place blockers in the way of the opposing pass rushers! They impede the path to Drew, and he can throw the ball!"

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

- "You mean ... they actually block the path of the opposing pass rushers?!? BRILLIANT!!!"

--COACHING INNOVATOR 1

- "Brilliant!"

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

- "BRILLIANT!"

-

-COACHING INNOVATOR 1

- "I've devised a way to put points on the scoreboard. It's called a 'touchdown' ... You merely place the ball in the end zone, and they put six points on the scoreboard."

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

- "You mean ... you put the ball into the end zone, and they give you six points? BRILLIANT!

--COACHING INNOVATOR 1

- "Brilliant!"

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

--COACHING INNOVATOR 1

- "Well, you know how Drew is always getting slammed to the ground by opposing pass rushers? I've come up with an idea to stop that. You place blockers in the way of the opposing pass rushers! They impede the path to Drew, and he can throw the ball!"

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

- "You mean ... they actually block the path of the opposing pass rushers?!? BRILLIANT!!!"

--COACHING INNOVATOR 1

- "Brilliant!"

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

- "BRILLIANT!"

65450[/snapback]

Bastage. Have you been drinking those Guinnesses, or just watching too many of their commercials?

<_<

Either way, nicely done.

-

-COACHING INNOVATOR 1

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

--COACHING INNOVATOR 1

- "Brilliant!"

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

--COACHING INNOVATOR 1

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

--COACHING INNOVATOR 1

- "Brilliant!"

--COACHING INNOVATOR 2

- "BRILLIANT!"

65450[/snapback]

I think its time from your ode!!!