Falcons DL arrested for animal abuse

justnzane

if anyone cares about the case still....

it is now being reported that after a fight with his girlfriend, Bab killed her dog. Blunt force trauma to the head.

this dude purposely and viciously killed his girlfriend's dog over a stupid fight.

so now everyone knows. let the justified name-calling begin!

Not that it matters, but the dog in question was a pit-bull.

Why do low lifes always choose pit-bulls and rotties?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The public name of the entity is "sarcasm." He's probably not mentioned in your book, but look him up. He's a pisser. Just be sure keep him away from the grappa.

Oh, and here was the point, again: We should spend more time trying to fix how we treat each other, and then get to the pigs if we have any time left.

You're worried about the !@#$ing pigs? The !@#$ing PIGS? The chickens? The cows? We're killing each other, raping each other, stealing from each other, deceiving each other, cheating eat other, and generally just !@#$ing with each other to the point where we our lead headline has to do with the latest word on the Anna Nicole Smith autopsy, and you're worried about the !@#$ing pigs???

Good luck with that.

I see what you're saying, but the type of person who gets a kick out of sadism toward animals generally isn't very nice to people either. Or what would you do if some guy came up to you and said, "Listen, I know I may have let my pet kittens starve just the other month. But don't worry about that neglect. I want to marry your daughter, and I'll take great care of our future children." Would you believe him?

I see what you're saying, but the type of person who gets a kick out of sadism toward animals generally isn't very nice to people either. Or what would you do if some guy came up to you and said, "Listen, I know I may have let my pet kittens starve just the other month. But don't worry about that neglect. I want to marry your daughter, and I'll take great care of our future children." Would you believe him?

Related sentiments are here.

LINK

I see what you're saying, but the type of person who gets a kick out of sadism toward animals generally isn't very nice to people either.

I wasn't referring to people who like to kick animals. I was referring to the link he provided as to how animals are treated at the slaughterhouse before they are carved up, vacuum-packed and sent to my local grocer prior to getting the royal treatment on my 64" grill.

I think you're missing the point of what Simon is saying. You said you hope he pays dearly for it when you have no f'in clue what he's allegedly done. So you want him to pay dearly for IT when you don't even know what IT is (or if he really did IT).

Nothing like picking up the pitchfork before you have any facts.

The man was arrested for ANIMAL ABUSE.

What do you think that means?