Does anyone in here watch pro hoops?

NavyBillsFan

Use to be a huge Knicks fan but just quit watching. I tried watching the other night but its weak anymore.

People I talk to feel the same way. Couple guys in the office say because of the team USA disasters the past couple of years and these morons making HUGE money but playing like weak kids.

Hockey is the better sport, live and on tv...

College ball is ok, but not till March.

Use to be a huge Knicks fan but just quit watching. I tried watching the other night but its weak anymore.

People I talk to feel the same way. Couple guys in the office say because of the team USA disasters the past couple of years and these morons making HUGE money but playing like weak kids.

Watch the Wizards a little. Arenas pretty good guy, till he spouted off saying he getiing fitty on Sunday, and ending up with nine!!!

I'd say I have watched parts of about 5 games this year(total of about an hr), but read about em everyday, and will watch some of the playoffs....maybe

I watch the Suns when they are on TNT or ESPN.

I typically don't see much since most of their games come on at 10:00 EST.

I will occasionally watch a quarter of a Denver Nuggets or Memphis Grizzlies game (when available) to see how Carmelo Anthony and Hakim Warrick are playing.

i try to watch the nuggets when ever they are on, my kids and I also try to get to a Nuggets('Melo) or Grizzlies(Hak) game every year(last year it was nuggets v griz)

Watch the Wizards a little. Arenas pretty good guy, till he spouted off saying he getiing fitty on Sunday, and ending up with nine!!!

But that's only because the coach is enphisizing defense (even though he did take 20 shots and missed the majority of them)!!

Used to be a big Celtics fan, but can't get into it anymore. And it's not just because the Celtics are in the Kevin Durant sweepstakes. It's just not very exciting.

I still watch a few games here and there, but nothing close to college. I watch many more NCAA games than NBA. I always take a look what's on, especially the TNT games, and I'll watch if I like the matchups. Suns, Mavs, Bulls usually play up-tempo, exciting games.

NBA is hard to get into the game until late though...An early 18-point lead usually means nothing as the game is often tied with 4 mins to go. And the timeouts have to stop. I feel like each team gets 14 TO's a half, but they use them all in the last three minutes. These guys are pros...You'd hope they could come down the court at least one time at the end of a game and actually execute a play without the coach drawing it out on the dry-erase board...

I don't care too much about the team scores, but I check the boxscores everyday to see what the following players did:

LeBron

Ray Allen

Shaq/Wade

Arenas

Nash

Kobe

Chris Paul

The NBA is decent enough. The thug-stigma attached to the current generation hurts fan attention, but there is still good basketball being played. If you haven't been watching the Suns play this year, then you are missing a real treat. Probably the most fun team to watch (at least IMO) since the Bulls of Jordan's heyday.

I'm a Sixers fan so this season has been a little difficult to stomach. I do like checking out stars occasionally, and like Smokin mentioned above, I check several box scores daily. Love to see what Nash, AI, LeBron, Dirk and Wade do.

I actually have had less interest in College Basketball of late, as it is very difficult to follow players with everybody leaving after a year or two. However, college ball at its finest is very hard to beat.