Please take Dwayne Jarrett with the 12th pick......

CJPearl2

You are who you hang out with just ask Allen Iverson why he stopped rolling with his posse.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15441189/

my personal favorite quote:

He was acquitted of murder in 1996 following the death of an alleged gang member who was killed by gunfire from the vehicle Snoop Dogg was traveling in.

Sounds like people that Ralph and Marv and Dick really can relate to. Remember that one time when all three were rolling in Ralphs Taurus and that one guy was accidentally killed by gunfire coming from inside the car? WOW what a misunderstanding that was huh?

:)

What does anything about Snoop's past or present run-ins with the law have to do with Dwayne Jarrett?

"You are who you hang out with?" I guess the entire USC football team for the last few years "is" Snoop Dogg too since he would come to their practices and hang out with them before games and during recruiting trips. I'm shocked that both Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush managed to make it through an entire season without shooting someone. Lendale White even gave Snoop a football after a TD last year while Snoop wore his #21 jersey!! I wonder if White knows how close he came to becoming infected with the Rapper-Thug Virus.

Dwayne Jarrett was 6 when Snoop first started making hit songs. They aren't "buddies" like AI and his old crew. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

:)

What does anything about Snoop's past or present run-ins with the law have to do with Dwayne Jarrett?

"You are who you hang out with?" I guess the entire USC football team for the last few years "is" Snoop Dogg too since he would come to their practices and hang out with them before games and during recruiting trips. I'm shocked that both Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush managed to make it through an entire season without shooting someone. Lendale White even gave Snoop a football after a TD last year while Snoop wore his #21 jersey!! I wonder if White knows how close he came to becoming infected with the Rapper-Thug Virus.

Dwayne Jarrett was 6 when Snoop first started making hit songs. They aren't "buddies" like AI and his old crew. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Reggie seems to have made some real good choices about who he surrounds himself with hasn't he? Your points are well taken and I totally see where you are coming from, in terms of Jarrett being his own man and able to make his own decisions, but as a fan I would be really disappointed if my favorite team picked a guy #12 gave him a lot of money only to see him get into trouble because he's young and rich and he hangs with a bunch of guys who aren't even smart enough to know they can't take a gun into an airport. If he's picked by the Bills I'll support him and hope he proves my concerns to be unwarranted, because he's got a ton of talent, but all it takes is one screw up (or 11 if you play in Cincy) and its over after the team made huge investment.

In terms of LenDale, that guy obviously didn't have an attitude conducive to being a productive NFL player. He added a ton of lbs before the draft and really made no impact at all on the Titans this season. Maybe his celeb status at USC went to his head a little bit?

I still haven't been given anything to help me understand where everyone is coming from with the character issues. So far I've got "he hangs out with Snoop Dogg" (don't see how that matters) and "he just screams off the field problems" ( a statement which just screams "please support me with something").

The one decent point made was from Dankenstein who said he's seen plenty of USC games and that Jarrett rarely passes up a chance to taunt and showboat. I'll point out that I've never seen Chad Johnson or Steve Smith pass up an opportunity to do the same, and I don't see them as players who have character issues or cause problems in the locker room. Smith's team was in the Super Bowl not too long ago and he represents our own Lee Evans at the height of his potential. Johnson certainly isn't the problem on his team, and if his teammates could stay out of prison and they could put together a decent defense and a healthy Carson Palmer in the same season, they'd be a playoff team.

please dont come to me crying when this guy is making babies with every girl he finds and is talking about how he was confused the first time he came to Buffalo because he thought he was going to NYC and how he hates playing in the cold and thinks the team should move to L.A., his college town.

if he's not in jail...

Sometimes, more than others, I am very grateful for who we have in charge of our beloved franchise.

Mr. Millen, you should probably be worried about the Lions instead of posting on a Bills message board. :)

From later posts I gathered that Dankenstein just gets a bad vibe from the guy, and that's cool. But what brought about the extreme that the above posts (only one of which is his) went to?

Jarrett is a punk just like T.O. Didn't anyone see the Rose Bowl and his hot shot finger pointing and tossing the ball at the Michigan guys? I don't want a punk like him in Buffalo...I'd rather lose with good people than win with bad people. Let's trade down.

Anyone who has ever talked trash is obvioulsy a punk. Let's cut Spikes, Price, Parrish, Schobel, Peters and Lossman. While we're at it, guys like Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andrea Reed should have their names taken off the wall for being punks too. :)

I'm one poster who is not interested in Jarrett.

I think its a deep wr draft and we can add some youth later on draft day.

I'd be happy to get the next Marques Colston in the 7th round!!!

(Just kidding.....I know that is a fantasy.)

I do think more than most Jarrett's 40 times will be scrutinized heavily.

If he runs fast he can shake all those Mike Williams comparisons that are made.

I wonder if he will run at the combine or if he will wait until the USC pro day?