Pro Bowl (game thread)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting it on Saturday seems like a good call to me. Like was just said, there was nothing else on today. I just don't think CBS did a good enough job letting everyone know it was on today.

Now what do we do?

What's on next week? And the next week? And the next...? :(

Eric Casillias said before he left the sports bash that football fans are unique. We are very energetic during the season but once the season ends we go into "hybernation" until August. There's nothing to get excited about until preseason, you need to start a new routine on Sundays, and you are able to catch up on things you missed during the season.

Bottom-line on the game IMHO is that our boys represented the team well tonight. Moorman took that hit and bounced back up quickly. Many QBs would have stayed down. And that last punt of his was a great kick, but no one mentioned it because the coverage was broken down by the league's best returner. Schobel held his own all night, registering at least one sack, making the tackle on fourth and goal in the fourth quarter and adding pressure most of the time he was in.

Bottom-line on the game IMHO is that our boys represented the team well tonight. Moorman took that hit and bounced back up quickly. Many QBs would have stayed down. And that last punt of his was a great kick, but no one mentioned it because the coverage was broken down by the league's best returner. Schobel held his own all night, registering at least one sack, making the tackle on fourth and goal in the fourth quarter and adding pressure most of the time he was in.

We seem to always represent the team well in the pro bowl. Another sign we are getting better and have great players that the media should give more respect to.

holy crap i didn't even know it was being played. The pro bowl is the worst of all the all star games bar none.

Clearly worse than the NHL and NBA all-star games.

NFL Network showed the NFL Films version of Superbowl XLI between Indy and the Colts. Some great footage. You could interpret how p-ssed some of the Bears were after Wrecks Grossman's 2nd interception. I flipped over to the sleeper Pro Bowl during commercials on the NFL Network.