This is almost un-American

\GoBillsInDallas/

They can come work for me!! :sick:

I happen to like this quote:

"SOUTH Sydney co-owner Russell Crowe last night revealed his club had discarded its cheerleaders this season because they made male fans feel uncomfortable."

That is true. I am getting a little "uncomfortable" sitting here looking at them. Goods news is, it is a curable condition.

Aren't Rough Riders a brand of condom?

You are correct, sir! However, I can't find a website for them.

There is also, of course, the more famous military regiment of Teddy Roosevelt's which shares the same name.

The Saskatchewan Roughriders' name comes from the North-West Mounted Police regiment in Regina, who supposedly rode wild broncos while on duty. Hence, the soldiers that rode the horses were called Roughriders (source: Wikipedia, but no citation present).

You are correct, sir! However, I can't find a website for them.

There is also, of course, the more famous military regiment of Teddy Roosevelt's which shares the same name.

The Saskatchewan Roughriders' name comes from the North-West Mounted Police regiment in Regina, who supposedly rode wild broncos while on duty. Hence, the soldiers that rode the horses were called Roughriders (source: Wikipedia, but no citation present).

I own you biotch!