Detroit interested in London Fletcher

ganesh

If Ralph likes him, going to Detroit will move LFB closer to where Ralph lives....bye bye London

LOL yeah that's it. The two are best buds ya know. The 33 year old linebacker loves spending time with his best friend Ralph, a 327 year old bag of leather.

yikes!! Too rich for my blood.

what if we transition tagged him?

Why JR? We are 39 million under the cap, and certainly we will be cutting a few stiffs which will create yet more room.

As for the transition tag, all this really does is give Marv the chance to match an offer that London accepts from another team. It would probably be a 4 or 5 year deal, which wouldn't be a great thing to match considering London's age.

The franchise tag would be for 1 year only. It is a guaranteed 1 year contract, it ALL counts against the cap, and there would be zero obligation to him in 08.

Believe me, the above shouldn't stop the Bills from drafting a linebacker or 2. I would be more than happy to get a good one (perhaps Willis?) in the first round. At this point, I would be glad to get any front 7 player or blocker rather than to see Marv squander yet another 1st round pick on a defensive back (which is probably already a done deal). :sick:

The franchise tag would afford a rookie a full season to break in behind, and learn things from a veteran player who goes all out on every play.

In summary, I would hate to see yet another talented Buffalo Bill hit the road and improve some other football team, especially one in our division.

Sorry, but Fletcher is going to go where the money is good team or bad.

This is his last shot at a good contract and

don't forget the last year he was with the Rams they were 14-2 and just won a Super Bowl.

What team did he join when becoming a free-agent?

The Bills coming off a 3-13 record.

Sorry, but Fletcher is going to go where the money is good team or bad.

This is his last shot at a good contract and

don't forget the last year he was with the Rams they were 14-2 and just won a Super Bowl.

What team did he join when becoming a free-agent?

The Bills coming off a 3-13 record.

:sick: