Kiper in his lastest mock has Miami taking

Kuile

I rather they snag him than Russel, or even Stanton, because he can be rattled like early Peyton. Also, it is funny they would ignore their other needs and dump more money into their QB postion.

They say dolphins are intelligent, but the ones that reside in Miami prove this theory untrue.

What is the top 15 or the whole 1st round ? Can you pls post?

What are you talking about? I was referring to the idea that the Dolphins would open up the car window and let another draft pick out the window so that they can improve their quarterback position. I in no way implicated that i knew the outcome of the draft.

Hooked on Phonics might be a good investment. 1-800-ABC-DEFG. Good Luck Buddy, you're going to need it. :lol:

I rather they snag him than Russel, or even Stanton, because he can be rattled like early Peyton. Also, it is funny they would ignore their other needs and dump more money into their QB postion.

Culpepper's knee injury may impair his mobility for good. Some athletes never fully recover from knee injuries.

Harrington's 0.0 QB rating at RW Stadium and similar stats against the Jets in Week 17 showed us what kind of a QB he is. Certainly not the QB of the future for the Fins.

Cleo Lemon didn't show enough to lead to the conclusion that he is franchise quarterback material.

What are you talking about? I was referring to the idea that the Dolphins would open up the car window and let another draft pick out the window so that they can improve their quarterback position. I in no way implicated that i knew the outcome of the draft.

Hooked on Phonics might be a good investment. 1-800-ABC-DEFG. Good Luck Buddy, you're going to need it. :thumbsup:

Just wanted Kiper's latest mock, dude....

Culpepper's knee injury may impair his mobility for good. Some athletes never fully recover from knee injuries.

Harrington's 0.0 QB rating at RW Stadium and similar stats against the Jets in Week 17 showed us what kind of a QB he is. Certainly not the QB of the future for the Fins.

Cleo Lemon didn't show enough to lead to the conclusion that he is franchise quarterback material.

Good points. Datye is a question mark and Harrington will be a career back up.

If he fell to them they would be crazy not to draft him. I think he will be a very good NFL QB for a long time. The Phins have alot of holes to fill but they can build around Quinn. I hope he is off the board before #9.