Super Bowl QB Monkey

bluenews

You're kidding me, right? Just admit defeat and walk away knowing true shame.

Defeat? We were the ones defeated and had our asses kicked by Vince in our home park. Where was the secondary in containing this guy?

Fact: He's a Pro Bowler in Year 1. First rookie to do so since Marino. What facts do you still need help with? :lol:

Defeat? We were the ones defeated and had our asses kicked by Vince in our home park. Where was the secondary in containing this guy?

Fact: He's a Pro Bowler in Year 1. First rookie to do so since Marino. What facts do you still need help with? :lol:

The fact that you compared Vince Young to a guy who never won a super bowl, said you wanted that type of player on your team, and no less in a thread about what kind of quarterback would you want to win you to the super bowl, makes your whole argument down right retarded.

The fact that you compared Vince Young to a guy who never won a super bowl, said you wanted that type of player on your team, and no less in a thread about what kind of quarterback would you want to win you to the super bowl, makes your whole argument down right retarded.

I'm sensing that your next argument will bring up Jim Kelly as type of winner you want. 0-4?

No, but quite the rebutal.

Yeah, thanks, it was quite the "rebutal".

Also, check the dictionary next time you post. The correct spelling is "rebuttal".

Brady 3-0 in Superbowl history.

Brady for the next 2-3 years.

Vince Young for the future.

What part of that are you still confounded by?

Yeah, thanks, it was quite the "rebutal".

Also, check the dictionary next time you post. The correct spelling is "rebuttal".

Brady 3-0 in Superbowl history.

What part of that are you still confounded by?

Nothing is confusing me, you don't seem to realize the hole in your argument. You basically said, I want a quarterback like Dan Marino (who has never won a super bowl) to lead the Bills to victory in the super bowl. It started out as bustin' some balls but then you began to exhibit just how truly simple minded you are. I'm sorry to put it so bluntly, but your argument is retarded.

Nothing is confusing me, you don't seem to realize the hole in your argument. You basically said, I want a quarterback like Dan Marino (who has never won a super bowl) to lead the Bills to victory in the super bowl. It started out as bustin' some balls but then you began to exhibit just how truly simple minded you are. I'm sorry to put it so bluntly, but your argument is retarded.

Oh, a lot is confusing to you. And an inability to read my original post. So your retardation grows with every post. Don't worry, the offseason will heal your head.

Okay, lets try this from the beginning...

First you say Brady for the first 2-3 years, and Young for the future "the guy is a rockstar".

Then i came in playing off of GM cliche talk, as a joke, and say i don't want a rock star, i want a football player.

Then you proceed to take my comments out of context and say that Young is the first to make it to the Pro Bowl as a rookie since Dan Marino, and that is the kind of player you want to win you a super bowl.

Then I said, what a guy who never had the ability to win a super bowl (jokingly).

See the humor? But then you proceed to state that you want a guy who in a way resembles a guy who never won a super bowl to lead your team to super bowl victory. If you can't see what i am saying, walk out into oncoming traffic.

You should really rename the thread for 3BD..

Title: "Brady for the next 2-3 years"

Sub-title: "Vince Young for the future"

That seems to be about all he has to say about this, and its all that is important.

I'd take Peyton.. or Maybe Favre in his prime, or Elway.. or Montan... oh wow there are so many good QB's out there. Well, I know who I would not take.. Marsha Brady or Vince Young.

You should really rename the thread for 3BD..

Title: "Brady for the next 2-3 years"

Sub-title: "Vince Young for the future"

That seems to be about all he has to say about this, and its all this is important.

I'd take Peyton.. or Maybe Favre in his prime, or Elway.. or Montan... oh wow there are so many good QB's out there. Well, I know who I would not take.. Marsha Brady or Vince Young.

:thumbsup::lol::lol:

Okay, lets try this from the beginning...

BoondckCL:

What part of facts is your sorry excuse for a head having a problem with?

Fact: Dan Marino was a Pro Bowl QB in his rookie year.

Fact: Vince Young is also a Pro Bowl QB in his rookie year.

Fact: Vince Young is the first rookie to play in the Pro Bowl since Marino

Fact: I asserted Brady should be considered for the next 2-3 years

Fact: I asserted Vince Young be considered for the future post Brady

Once the car hits you as you walk into oncoming traffic, call me. Perhaps that, and a good old-fashioned Tylenol, will help raze you from your morbidity.

BoondckCL:

What part of facts is your sorry excuse for a head having a problem with?

Fact: Dan Marino was a Pro Bowl QB in his rookie year.

Fact: Vince Young is also a Pro Bowl QB in his rookie year.

Fact: Vince Young is the first rookie to play in the Pro Bowl since Marino

Fact: I asserted Brady should be considered for the next 2-3 years

Fact: I asserted Vince Young be considered for the future post Brady

Once the car hits you as you walk into oncoming traffic, call me. Perhaps that, and a good old-fashioned Tylenol, will help raze you from your morbidity.

Okay, it's hopeless.

One last time, and then i am finished. You said you wanted a "rock star" like a guy who never won a super bowl to lead the Bills to a super bowl victory. It started as fun, and then you started irritating me. Please, read back in the context which i put it in in my last post.

Okay, it's hopeless.

One last time, and then i am finished. You said you wanted a "rock star" like a guy who never won a super bowl to lead the Bills to a super bowl victory. It started as fun, and then you started irritating me. Please, read back in the context which i put it in in my last post.

Please read my original post so you understand my picks. Brady is a 3-0 Superbowl QB. As much as we loathe Marsha, he has to be considered to be among the favorites. He's a proven winner. More Superbowl wins than Peyton, more than Elway, and one less than Montana. Let's say he has 2-3 more good years left in him. Who do you go with as a high-potential replacement for the future? How about a rookie Pro Bowl QB that led his team through several game-winning drives to finish the season with a 6-1 record over the last 7 games (and one of those in our home). You can argue for other young QBs like Rivers. Time will tell, but Vince Young, by the end of his career, could be the greatest African American QB to ever play the game. Maybe, maybe not. Clearly the guy has great promise and has far exceeded the expectations a lot of people had for him coming out of last year's draft. I wish JP had the same results in his first starting year in 2005 when he was handed the ball in Week 1 before being pulled for Kelly H. later in the season.

Please read my original post so you understand my picks. Brady is a 3-0 Superbowl QB. As much as we loathe Marsha, he has to be considered to be among the favorites. He's a proven winner. More Superbowl wins than Peyton, more than Elway, and one less than Montana. Let's say he has 2-3 more good years left in him. Who do you go with as a high-potential replacement for the future? How about a rookie Pro Bowl QB that led his team through several game-winning drives to finish the season with a 6-1 record over the last 7 games (and one of those in our home). You can argue for other young QBs like Rivers. Time will tell, but Vince Young, by the end of his career, could be the greatest African American QB to ever play the game. Maybe, maybe not. Clearly the guy has great promise and has far exceeded the expectations a lot of people had for him coming out of last year's draft. I wish JP had the same results in his first starting year in 2005 when he was handed the ball in Week 1 before being pulled for Kelly H. later in the season.

I understand your picks. They are good picks. That was never the issue.

As for your picks from a Bills fan perspective, the topic is not who do you think would bring the Bills to Super Bowl victory, it is who would you like to see lead the Bills. In which case, anything except for JP Losman is just down right sac-religious at this point in his career.

Uhm ... Vince Young's team beat us (The Bills) by ONE point in our home park after Jauron decided to go for fourth down instead of kicking a field goal to possibly win the game. Is that what you meant by getting our "asses kicked" ???

P.S. Vince Young is only in the pro-bowl because Philip Rivers got injured! :thumbsup:

Dan Marinaro 1983 Rookie Year Stats

173 completions 296 attempts 58.4 pct 2210 yds 7.5 y/avg 20 TDs 6 ints QB Rating 96.0

The Second Coming of Darling Dan in the form of Vincent-the-Young 2006 Rookie Year Stats

184 comletions 357 attempts 51.5 pct 2199 yds 6.2 y/ave 12 TDs 13 ints QB Rating 66.7

Yeah, I'd say they were similar.

I wish Vinny Young the same career luck as ol' Danny Boy had i.e., 0 SB rings.