Ok we're 0-4 time to give more playing time to

Lee Evans, Willis Mcgahee, Tim Euhus.

Tim Euhus-even though he only had 2 catches they were 2 catches for 20 yards. He has better quickness than cement shoes, I'd like to see some more of him.

Willis Mcgahee- 8 carries for 42 yards. the speed burst on his 21 yard run on 3rd and 9 was nice. He's getting back there folks. If Vilma didn't trip him on that it was probably a td. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying Bench henry or to start willis. I'm saying I'd like to see Henry/Willis carries to start to be distributed more evenly. Let willis show how far he's come. We drafted him in the 1st rd, Now lets see what our investment can do for us. Lets face neither of these guys are great at picking up a blitz, but Mcgahee gives us the added dimension of a back who can catch. Multipurpose backs are good to have around

Lee Evans- The most obvious to everyone well at least it should be. Enough splitting time with Josh Reed. This guy should be permantly etched in as our #2 receiver. He's that good as a rookie. He opens up everything. Runs good routes, great speed, and good hands especially for a rookie. This guy has all the makings of a star right now, and has imo earned the right to be our permant #2.

A Couple of other things I noticed. Why were we so damn conservative on defense today? I know all the blitzing didn't work last week against brady, but the jets oline was somewhat banged up. I would've liked to see our defense be a little bit more agressive, and maybe the jets wouldn't have chewed up our defense for yards all game. The other thing I noticed When it's 3rd and 6 or longer and we're on defense it's about to be 1st down for the other team. One day when we hopefully get this turned around our defense is gonna have to step up big. London Fletcher is all over the field. 21 tackles 15 solo. The guys a beast, and played with his head on his shoulders today. That play where he chased down Santana Moss was just amazing.

Great post. I was glad to see Euhus get in the game, look forward to see how he develops further.

I agree about Evans being the #2 guy, use him more. You do'nt just have to throw bombs at him, he had a good game against the Pats last week, and you can still use Reed and Shaw when we go 3 or 4 wide.

While the defense did drive me crazy alot today, I have to give it up for Fletcher chasing down Santana Moss, that was amazing.