07 Draft class. How strong is it?

MrLocke

I think 06, at least so far looks like one of the strongest draft classes ever. It's not just the Bills how had good rookies this year. Everyone raves about Marques Colston. I know different drafts can be strong at different postions, so I guess my question would be how does this class rate overall and what postions hyave the most good players coming out. I realize it is all speculation at this point and that there are good players to be found in every draft. I just want a general idea.

A lot of D this year. QB could be rough and RB is nothing like two years ago. WR is for sure better than last season. This may be a draft where teams don't get "The player," but instead some great parts to flesh out teams.

A lot of D this year. QB could be rough and RB is nothing like two years ago. WR is for sure better than last season. This may be a draft where teams don't get "The player," but instead some great parts to flesh out teams.

I agree with most of your comments especially with the D. I'd fo so far to say there's no franchise type players (see Reggie Bush or Vince Young) in this years draft I think it has some solid depth moreso on the D-side. As the only position on O I really like is WR.

I agree with most of your comments especially with the D. I'd fo so far to say there's no franchise type players (see Reggie Bush or Vince Young) in this years draft I think it has some solid depth moreso on the D-side. As the only position on O I really like is WR.

how deep is it ??well ive been around since the years prior to tv coverage,, i watched mcguire melt from his hangover ,, and dr, z commit nfl suicide kiper was a baby then ,,lol ,, and imo the second round this year is better than a lot of yrs first ,,, a smart team will get starting players deep into the third ,,and i dont mean "projects" .... just a fossils opinion though ..

QB-actually pretty strong, two easy 1st rounders, and a bunch of players that will make teams and a few starters in the future, better than last year.

RB-strong up front, very weak in the back

FB-Really strong

WR-IMHO best since Moulds, Harrison, Johnson, Owens.

TE-really weak, maybe one day 1 pick

Tackle-good depth, but only 1 that will go top 15.

guard-actually very strong, maybe 3 in the 1st round

Center-weak, though Kyle Young is very good

DE-not the athletes we've seen, but overall very strong, and very deep

DT- weak....Branch is head and shoulders above everyone, Okoye and Tyler are good, but not nearly in the same class. and Pitcock is a smaller version of tim anderson. Compared to last year weak

OLB-not like last years class but very good

ILB-also very good, Willis will be rookie defensive player of the year, rookie LBs always win it and he is the best next year. and if he ends up in Buffalo he'll have a ton of chances to stop the run. Like fletcher but faster, and bigger.

CB-strong up front, and good depth, if I were washington I would draft a CB and forget Clements...if I were washington.

Safeties-average, glad we got our two starters last year, Ko Simpson would have been the number 1 or 2 safety in this draft.

overall good, better depth than years past except at RB and DT