Astrobot's Draft Muncher

Astrobot

Here's the only one that picked Whitner that I could find:

PFW's Nolan Nawrocki

Nawrocki succeeded Joel Buschbaum when he passed away.

I'm tracking 76 mocks right now. There are hundreds.

Thanks. I looked it up just now, and whadda ya know - their front page article today is on Willis!

You're got to check out the photo - in light of this ironic final sentence in the article, "Did not have much of a supporting cast around him and often had to compensate for it, but his production was outstanding and he consistently made plays for a bad defense." Looks like he's sporting a mighty big supporting cast to me. :thumbsup:

(9) Levi Brown- OT (FootballMinds, DraftConnection, thefootballexpert, draftking, junkyardjake, nflanswers, draftseason.com/outhouse, djnflmockdraft, ffcheatsheets)

Someone explain this to me, I was under the impression that the need was at the Guard position?

won't drafting a tackle cost more money?

are most guards converted tackles?

Actually he posted another mock after that one and was even scarier good. I mean he almost hit on the first 14 picks as he hit on 12 and only reversed picks 5 and 6. :rolleyes: Infact he did quite well overall too as after pick 14 he hit quite a few more players and was good at focusing on some of the positions teams took as well.

Link to the mock

I'll order my Po Football Weekly Draft Book like I do every year.

Nawrocki has had big shoes(and ears) to fill....but as one can see he did a great job with his mock and in my opinion

he did a fantastic job with his player evaluations.

As much fun as it is to monitor the mock drafts, free agency signings (or lack thereof) will go a long way toward knowing who the Bills go after in the 1st round. All those mocks will need significant updating after the first week of free agency. If Buffalo doesn't pursue anyone noteworthy again in FA, it's anyone's guess where they go in Round 1. They've got issues at DL, OL, MLB, WR, and CB if NC leaves.