Wide Receivers and draft strategy

ieatcrayonz

I think Marv had one drop into his lap here and let's hope he realizes it.

With Jeff Sjfdgjhja from Notre Dame saying he is going to play baseball we can make a slick move. Here is what we do:

When the 6th round pops up, we trade our pick to Dallas for TO. There is no way he and Parcells can co-exist. By itself this move makes no sense because TO can be a distraction at times and isn't always motivated. But when the 7th round comes up we can pick Smdfjhgsfdja. This way we can always hold a threat over TO and keep him motivated. When TO wants to retire, we can get Smdjhsa back because he will have flopped at baseball by then.

Even if it doesn't work out we only lose a 6th and 7th. Sometimes you have to roll the dice to get the big payoff.

I think Marv had one drop into his lap here and let's hope he realizes it.

With Jeff Sjfdgjhja from Notre Dame saying he is going to play baseball we can make a slick move. Here is what we do:

When the 6th round pops up, we trade our pick to Dallas for TO. There is no way he and Parcells can co-exist. By itself this move makes no sense because TO can be a distraction at times and isn't always motivated. But when the 7th round comes up we can pick Smdfjhgsfdja. This way we can always hold a threat over TO and keep him motivated. When TO wants to retire, we can get Smdjhsa back because he will have flopped at baseball by then.

Even if it doesn't work out we only lose a 6th and 7th. Sometimes you have to roll the dice to get the big payoff.

i dunno if i should call this plan idiotic or genious? But I will call you an incredibly idiotic genious :D for suggesting that we get TO, but thinking dallas would give him away for a 6th

Why in the world would you want either one of these guys?

Now that he is further on in his career, TO will gladly accept being a #2 receiver, especially to a quiet guy like Lee. In Dallas, it is all about Parcells trying to out do him in the press. TO is in it for the championships if he comes to Buffalo. Smsdfgjyfa is a bit of leverage we need on TO in case he gets antsy and also he's a low risk/high return. What do you think?

One let me just say we dont need a wide reciever and i don't want T.O. if everyone is so intent on picking a wide out im ok with taking smardza or whatever his name is in the 6th rd or something. if it doesnt work it doesnt work. but i dont think marv'll do it

I suggest taking TO in the 6th and Smxghja in the 7th and you say no, let's take Smxjdgha in the 6th but not take TO. Who do you take in the 7th? A long snapper? That is better than TO?

I don't know about that plan, but what about spending a 6th rounder on Smfhsfasjejia in the hopes he changes his mind?

He may not need to change his mind...MLB is NEVER a given...ever...99 MPH Fastball or not, the Kid's ERA was barely under 4.00 in College...I know they (the Cubs) feel he'll excell with only Baseball to concentrate on, and they may be right...But He would not be the 1st Guy with a great fastball to flop in the Bigs...Or in AAA for that matter...:D

He may not need to change his mind...MLB is NEVER a given...ever...99 MPH Fastball or not, the Kid's ERA was barely under 4.00 in College...I know they (the Cubs) feel he'll excell with only Baseball to concentrate on, and they may be right...But He would not be the 1st Guy with a great fastball to flop in the Bigs...Or in AAA for that matter...:D

Yep. Wasn't Henson considered a top prospect as well, and he was a QB. I'd say it's worth a pick.