Too early...

BoondckCL

I'm predicting it can't possibly be anymore boring than season 6.

Tony, Tony, Tony. Last season was merely setting the table for this season.

Personally i think Tony is going to be killed or accidently die. There are a number of ways this could happen. The skin cancer, mob war, the bear in the back yard, etc. But i think after he dies he returns to that house that he visited after Uncle June shot him and lets go of the briefcase. Inside, he sees Adrianna and all those that he has had a hand in killing. Curtain drops, shows over.

Personally i think Tony is going to be killed or accidently die. There are a number of ways this could happen. The skin cancer, mob war, the bear in the back yard, etc. But i think after he dies he returns to that house that he visited after Uncle June shot him and lets go of the briefcase. Inside, he sees Adrianna and all those that he has had a hand in killing. Curtain drops, shows over.

Don't get me wrong. I liked the season, merely because Sopranos is by far my favorite show out there but I don't think anything spectacular will happen in the last part of the season. A mob war between Jersey and NYC would be suicide. Like 24, I don't know how the directors could end it in a satisfying way.

Don't get me wrong. I liked the season, merely because Sopranos is by far my favorite show out there but I don't think anything spectacular will happen in the last part of the season. A mob war between Jersey and NYC would be suicide. Like 24, I don't know how the directors could end it in a satisfying way.

Just as long as they don't screw up as much as Seinfeld.

This isn't even a new season. It is basically season 6B, some episodes they saved from last year along with a couple of new ones. It is only 6 or 8 espisodes long.

Question...is this really the end? I thought that a movie was also in the works and THAT was going to wrap everything up.

I do think Chris is going to get it...one way or another, and he is the one who is going to see everyone that died before him (lead by A of course).

Question...is this really the end? I thought that a movie was also in the works and THAT was going to wrap everything up.

I do think Chris is going to get it...one way or another, and he is the one who is going to see everyone that died before him (lead by A of course).

This is a possibility.

I also heard the rumblings of a movie but i am not sure that would be the way to go. The only problem with a movie would be that it would raise the question of whether they were doing it for money or what not. I think they would cross over in the mind of the audience from entertainers and a great TV show, to extortionists. Nobody likes being grabbed by the balls and being told that if they want to know the outcome they have to pay more.

Man, I agree. That was the worst.

I never understood that. I know it was fashionable to bash that episode, but I never had a problem with the Seinfeld finale. What were they supposed to do to end that show? Kill them off? I thought finding a way to bring back all those great characters was perfect.

I always thought it would end with either Dr. Melphi killing Tony or Tony being driven out of the life (i.e. one of his kids getting killed), and the finale would be him getting ending his mobster career with a rampage.

I always thought it would end with either Dr. Melphi killing Tony or Tony being driven out of the life (i.e. one of his kids getting killed), and the finale would be him getting ending his mobster career with a rampage.

I don't think they would go the Scarface route.

Can someone remind me when it starts up again. Was supposed to be this month, but Gandolfini got hurt.

According to Wikipedia, it's supposed to start up again on Sunday April 8th. The first episode is titled "A Few Kind Words".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_S....282006-2007.29

Anyway, I agree, last season was absolutely brutal. I defended the show during Seasons 4 & 5 when the violence and action of the first three was scaled back, but last season...oh man...there were so few memorable moments I'm having a hard time even remembering what happened. Except for Tony's coma dream of course.

I can live without the violence as long as there is a compelling story and plotline, but that wasn't even the case last year. I really hope they were just "setting the table" for a great final eight episodes. It would be a shame to see the greatest TV drama of all-time go out with a whimper.

As far as Seinfeld's finale goes, I remember reading once that Larry David, upon retrospect, wishes today that he had written it differently. I'll try to find a link...and speaking of Larry David, production on a new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm began last October. So new episodes of that should be starting soon as well.