The wonderful Belicheck

Adam

You cannot say that here!!!

This is now a Pats lovefest message board....just ask Oliver in France and some others here who suck their a$#.....

Show ESPN lovers some respect!

I know everyone needs to get off there knees and stop blowing the Pats. Its friggin sickening around here.

I know everyone needs to get off there knees and stop blowing the Pats. Its friggin sickening around here.

Oh please.

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but you have to be a complete imbecile to NOT recognize they are on one of the great "runs" in NFL history.

Oh please.

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but you have to be a complete imbecile to NOT recognize they are on one of the great "runs" in NFL history.

During a horrible down period in the NFL........Dallas or San Francisco of the 1990's would wreck them. SOme of the mid level teams from back then would beat them pretty bad as well

Oh please.

Of course, that does not even need to be said here...but so some fans here need to act like idiots on espn radio and act like Colin Cownerds?

Pathetic.

I recognize it, I just dont gush over it.

Me neither. But Im at the point where I have to start. Tom Brady is proving to be an all time great. Some of those throws yesterday were amazing. Im sorry....I HATE the Pats, but Brady is damn good.

Me neither. But Im at the point where I have to start. Tom Brady is proving to be an all time great. Some of those throws yesterday were amazing. Im sorry....I HATE the Pats, but Brady is damn good.

To me that game is more about San Diego's mistakes and bad playcalling.

it is a joke IMO that they lost to a team that totally abandoned the running game at HOME.

COMPLETELY unacceptable.

If I were Chargers managment, Schott is unemployed by lunch

To me that game is more about San Diego's mistakes and bad playcalling.

it is a joke IMO that they lost to a team that totally abandoned the running game at HOME.

COMPLETELY unacceptable.

If I were Chargers managment, Schott is unemployed by lunch

I have to disagree- kicking a 48-yard field goal into the wind is not high percentage. The interception/fumble is a one in a million play- the guy should have fallen down, and not tried to make the highlight film....much like Clements trying for the pick against Jacksonville on 4th and 18 a couple years ago

Not Schottenheimer's fault at all- his team overachieved this year, as his teams usually do- something to be commended for, not fired

During a horrible down period in the NFL........Dallas or San Francisco of the 1990's would wreck them. SOme of the mid level teams from back then would beat them pretty bad as well

Who cares even if you're right? The NFL will never be "up" again unless they cut back down from 32 teams. Expansion has watered down the league so this is how football is going to be from now on.

Oh give me a break. Quit acting like a jealous middle school boy who just had his girlfriend stolen. The Pats beat a damn good San Diego team. Damn Good. If they beat the Colts, they have more than earned it.

I hate the Patriots with a passion. That being said, it's amazing what they are accomplishing with a seemingly inferior roster to everyone else. If, god forbid, they get to another Super Bowl, anyone trying to lessen what they've accomplished looks like nothing more than a jealous fan. Which, you are showing you truly are.

This is an all time great team, period. You don't have to like them, but anyone who knows anything about sports can easily admire what they've been able to do.

Go Colts.

Who cares even if you're right? The NFL will never be "up" again unless they cut back down from 32 teams. Expansion has watered down the league so this is how football is going to be from now on.

I agree- and the quality of football is way down....I have no intentions of renewing my NFL Sunday Ticket package. Not worth it......I'll catch the highlights from the Bills and Browns later.

None of the remaining teams are all that impressive. I think the Saints are the best of the bunch.

I agree- and the quality of football is way down....I have no intentions of renewing my NFL Sunday Ticket package. Not worth it......I'll catch the highlights from the Bills and Browns later.

None of the remaining teams are all that impressive. I think the Saints are the best of the bunch.

You've gotta be an idiot then. Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady isn't intriguing? Again, give me a break. The AFC playoff matchups have been, and continue to be fantastic.

You've gotta be an idiot then. Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady isn't intriguing? Again, give me a break. The AFC playoff matchups have been, and continue to be fantastic.

I hate both teams. I expect the NE linebackers and DB's to hold all game....if it gets calle dIndy wins, if not New England wins

Yeah!! If you throw out their 3 Super Bowls, what have they done???

back in the old days...blah...blah...blah. you sound like a bitter old man.

players today are stronger, faster, smarter and hit harder then 10 years ago.

defenses & offenses are far, far more complex.

and with the salary cap the talent level between teams is razor thin. the league today is FAR MORE talented & competitive then it was 10 years ago.

face it, the bills have been irrelevant for so long you've lost interest in the game. that's the REAL reason.