Congratulations, Mr. Donahoe

I have just one question, Tom. Did you actually try to assemble a good football team and totally screwed it up? Or are you deliberately wrecking our beloved franchise so you can move it to L.A.?

I am asking because you were supposed to be some kind of football genius. At least that's what your homeys at ESPN kept saying. I mean any doofus on this message board could have put together a 0-16 NFL team. And we would have done it for a lot less than the $1mil you make a year.

Maybe you are a lot smarter than we think.

Maybe you collect your mil from a barely lucid Ralph Wilson, while you strike a deal with an L.A. ownership group. You scuttle our franchise so we become the Motreal Expos of the NFL, then you get to be G.M. and president of the new L.A. whatevers.

I know this all sounds nuts, but I am just trying to make sense of the clusterf*** I see week after week.

PTR

Offensive and defensive lines win close games.  Why is TD so highly regarded despite the fact that he is THE ONLY GM IN THE LEAGUE WHO HAS YET TO GRASP THIS CONCEPT?

64046[/snapback]

This is a affliction that has plagued the Bills since before the Super Bowl years. They never have learned the hard lessons from those Super Losses. Beefy, strong dominent lines are musts if you want to win at the highest level. Its frustrating the Bills havent learned and continue the same pattern of weak underpowered offensive line.