Strahan owes wife $15.3 Million

millbank

Michael Strahan

A judge sacked Michael Strahan’s bank account Friday, ordering the Giants defensive end to pay his ex-wife Jean a whopping $15.3 million, plus hundreds of thousands in child support, as part of their divorce, according to a decision released today.

Essex County New Jersey Judge James Convery blasted Strahan in the written ruling, saying that the arguments he gave to get out of paying up lacked "any credible evidence."

Convery held the gapped toothed-grid great to the letter of a pre nuptial agreement he signed with his wife, in which he agreed to pay her 20-percent of his assets for each year of their marriage and give her half of his total assets.

-Yikes....

This is one of the things boggle my mind about divorce. The spouse that does nothing gets half of everything. Also, worst pre-nup ever. I invest pretty heavily in mutual funds... needless to say im scared shitless of ever falling in love and getting married.

This is one of the things boggle my mind about divorce. The spouse that does nothing gets half of everything. Also, worst pre-nup ever. I invest pretty heavily in mutual funds... needless to say im scared shitless of ever falling in love and getting married.

FInd a woman that makes as much as you do, thats what i did :bag:

Michael Strahan

Convery held the gapped toothed-grid great to the letter of a pre nuptial agreement he signed with his wife, in which he agreed to pay her 20-percent of his assets for each year of their marriage and give her half of his total assets.

-Yikes....

Honestly, that has to be the worst pre-nup I have ever seen.

poor r-tard

yep, the whole system is based on cases and scenarios from 50 years ago.

women are as capable and have as much earning power as men do, period.

Some additional information,

He must pay her $15.3 million, plus lump sum child support and $18000 a month , Michael Strahans net worth is about $22 million.

Jean Strahan got the news of the decision at her lawyer's office. She exclaimed: "I'm going to Disney World!".

Prenup payout

$7.5 million plus $1.2 million in interest

Half of all assets

$6.6 million

Dream house

She can buy the family's $3.6 million "dream house" in Montclair, N.J., from her husband for $1.4 million

Luxury car

A leased Cadillac Escalade

Property

She gets half of the money from the sale of 256 pieces of furniture and other property

Child support

$214,745 a year; Michael Strahan also must pay 91% of the cost of their children's private schooling, camp and higher education fees. She will cover the rest.

Michael Strahan

Some additional information,

He must pay her $15.3 million, plus lump sum child support and $18000 a month , Michael Strahans net worth is about $22 million.

Jean Strahan got the news of the decision at her lawyer's office. She exclaimed: "I'm going to Disney World!".

Prenup payout

$7.5 million plus $1.2 million in interest

Half of all assets

$6.6 million

Dream house

She can buy the family's $3.6 million "dream house" in Montclair, N.J., from her husband for $1.4 million

Luxury car

A leased Cadillac Escalade

Property

She gets half of the money from the sale of 256 pieces of furniture and other property

Child support

$214,745 a year; Michael Strahan also must pay 91% of the cost of their children's private schooling, camp and higher education fees. She will cover the rest.

Michael Strahan

Un-!@#$ing-believable!!!!!!!!!! How does she deserve this much stuff?? Please someone tell me how the justice systems lets these holes get away with this much?? unreal!!

and thank you dwight drane for the web site!!! I LOVE IT!!