ARIZONA CARDINALS SELECT NEW HEAD COACH.....

aeb16428

And what is someone generally accepted as who flames people for "having no life"?

A as*hole.

But good call on the Vonnegut :lol:

I guess that make you one too for name calling... :flirt:

At any rate, I've being trying to remember, was Sketch Soland a character in a KV book? The name sounds familiar but I can't place it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the original point of this thread for a moment

Cardinals | Sherman won't be offered job

Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:25:00 -0800

Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports Mike Sherman will not be offered the Arizona Cardinals' head coaching position. Sherman interviewed with the team for a second time Thursday, Jan. 11.

Cardinals | Whisenhunt to have second interview

Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:23:03 -0800

Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt will have a second interview with the Arizona Cardinals regarding their vacant head coaching position.

Yeah, but who wants to wait for the actual hiring? Haven't you learned anything from being here on the Wall, Lori?

Yes, dealing in facts is far too easy and often boring. Everyone know wild speculation and rumor mongering is way more fun :flirt: an example: My friend is a pilot for U.S. Air and he said London Fletcher was on a recent flight to Tampa and was asking about buying houses down there!!

Back to the original point of this thread for a moment

Cardinals | Sherman won't be offered job

Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:25:00 -0800

Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports Mike Sherman will not be offered the Arizona Cardinals' head coaching position. Sherman interviewed with the team for a second time Thursday, Jan. 11.

Cardinals | Whisenhunt to have second interview

Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:23:03 -0800

Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt will have a second interview with the Arizona Cardinals regarding their vacant head coaching position.

Think KFFL should have qualified that first bit with "at this time". Here's the relevant quote from the original article:

Despite reports early Thursday that Sherman was the Cards' first choice, Sherman was to leave the Valley Thursday without a job offer.

Cardinals bringing back Whisenhunt for 2nd interview

Could mean Sherman is out of the running... OR that they want to talk to a few of the other guys again before making a decision. By wording their hed the way they did, KFFL didn't do Urban any favors.

I guess that make you one too for name calling... :w00t:

At any rate, I've being trying to remember, was Sketch Soland a character in a KV book? The name sounds familiar but I can't place it.

yes, looks like i'm an as*hole too :w00t: Takes one to know one, right? :D

Sketch Soland is a completely made up name by me (at least, i hope i didn't subliminally steal it from someone, that would suck lol)