Stop the Blackouts and the Bills will stay

SlamnSam

everyone whined and moaned when they started scheduling miami at buffalo in september saying the league was taking away our homefield weather advantage.

now people are complaining about the home games late in the season?

people, the home games in late-nov/december ARE THE ONLY REAL Bills games.

the best moment in Ralph history is the "Let it Snow" Miami game.

i agree 100%

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to call anyone a name here; I'm just trying to be descriptive. People that think the Bills are headed out of town everytime anything slightly negative happens are paranoid.

Here is Goodell's money quote:

Asked about the fact that the last four Bills games were blacked out on television in Buffalo because they failed to sell out, Goodell said: "I think it's another issue that we need to make sure that we're doing everything possible to generate the kind of enthusiasm and excitement that I know that Buffalo Bills' fans have for the Bills."

Buffalo News Article

He knows that Bills fans didn't show up for the games because the team has been bad for the last five years. He also knows we're too savvy as football fans to really think the team's playoff run was anything more than a fool's hope.

We had a down year attendance wise because the Bills try to sell all their tickets pre-Labor Day. The attendance was based on the team's 2005 team performance, which was one of the worst seasons in team history. That squad quit halfway through the season.

So we had a down year. Considering most teams sold out all their games this year, our down year was as good as their best year.

Despite the drop off in attendance, the Bills' season average of 67,646 was about 100 short of the league-wide average.

Times Union Article

The home schedule for next year looks pretty sell-outish.

:pirate:

Patriettes - sellout

Gints - sellout

Jits - sellout

Dolfelons - probable sellout

Cowgirls - definite sellout with bandwagonners galore showing up

Ravens - probable sellout.....isn't this the first time the Crackmores make a regular season appearance in Richie Ralph Stadium.....

Bengals - possible.....offensive dynamo

who is the other? Broncos? ehhh, maybe.