John Clayton is an Idiot

ajzepp

In between trips to the bathroom (I have the flu), I just caught Clayton discussing Bill Cowher. He said something like....
.....then I realized that it was a sportcenter segment - not something I read. Phew!....

......& there was I thinking you were in the same building with him & overheard a conversation he was having in the hall or something.

I find this reading comprehension stuff difficult to comprehend if I have to read it.

i think you're feeling sick and grumpy (and i also think i am about a day away :thumbsup: from being in the same condition, but that's another issue).

i think clayton was just making an observation...trying to point out what he thinks is possible if/when the chin resumes coaching. i don't think there's any doubt that he will enjoy enormous clout wherever he does wind up.

no doubt you are correct, just and observation from him...about numbers because he has absolutely no insight into any real matters of substance regarding the situation....just like most of them (announcers/reporters in general). The usual, well, I dont know anything about this, so what can I say that is supported by fact (numbers) yet will seem like I know about the future. It is simply staggering the idiotic statements from announcers....

How 'bout THIS nugget?

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?name=clayton_john

Sights on 2007: Browns general manager Phil Savage said Charlie Frye will be the team's starting quarterback next season, and Derek Anderson did well enough to draw consideration for the backup job. Not mentioned was Kelly Holcomb, who must be feeling as though he's on the way out.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS IDIOT GETS PAID TO DO THIS??????????????????

How 'bout THIS nugget?

Sights on 2007: Browns general manager Phil Savage said Charlie Frye will be the team's starting quarterback next season, and Derek Anderson did well enough to draw consideration for the backup job. Not mentioned was Kelly Holcomb, who must be feeling as though he's on the way out.

And this is part of the "Insider" subscription...Which means they get paid to give you that kind of journalism.

How 'bout THIS nugget?

Muhahahahaaaa...

Priceless.