Condom joke gone bad

Tux of Borg

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=b...&id=4908198

Condom joke gone bad

January 5, 2007 (PHILADELPHIA) - Janet Lee is getting a 180-thousand dollar legal settlement over what started as a condom joke.

She was a freshman at Bryn Mawr College in 2003, when she tried to take three flour-filled condoms on a flight from Philadelphia to L-A.

She says the condoms were a phallic toy that students at the women's college would squeeze to deal with exam stress. Lee thought the condoms were funny, so she packed them to show friends at home. But she was arrested and jailed for three weeks on drug charges.

Authorities eventually discovered Lee's story was true and released her.

Lee's lawsuit against the city of Philadelphia was to go to trial yesterday. But lawyers agreed to settle the condom case out of court.

I heard this on the radio this morning. The part that's left out of the link you provided was that they allegedly tested the condoms at the airport and they tested positive for drugs. They tested them later (in the prison, presumably?) and they no longer tested positive. Not sure why it took so long for the second test...

I don't believe that they ever tested positive in the airport, and that the TSA/plice simply couldn't believe that it wouldn't be true. But I'm sure everyone else will say that she had it coming. "Why would she bring something like that onto a plane?!?!" "She's just asking for trouble," or "She was probably being a jerk." :thumbdown:

Nope, but the media is, thus we get great stuff like this.

Thanks for the clarification.

Oh, i've been meaning to ask you, who is your bull this year in the draft that you are going to express massive amounts of man love for? :thumbdown:

Oh, i've been meaning to ask you, who is your bull this year in the draft that you are going to express massive amounts of man love for? :thumbdown:

No one! My girl just dumped me this past weekend after a bit over 2 years, which means that I have to at least keep my man love stable. :wallbash:

No one! My girl just dumped me this past weekend after a bit over 2 years, which means that I have to at least keep my man love stable. :wallbash:

You sound like you need a beer. :thumbdown:

Yeah, life is hard. But that doesn't mean you cannot express man love for any one individual. Now you go out to The Stadium Wall Bills Forum, and you express. Express. Express. Express.

As for your woman, i'll give you some cliche's. If it was meant to be, she'll be back. Other fish in the sea. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. Your better off without her any way.

I don't know, take your pick with whatever you think fits the situation the best.

lolll, I don't want to express my man love for anyone else! I'm committed to Vincent! (lolol)

Meh, no need for cliches, what happened was fed up but actually has made me okay with it (as hard as it all is).

Using the name on the birth certificate, wow. That is man love. lol.

As for your personal endeavours, good luck, man.

No one! My girl just dumped me this past weekend after a bit over 2 years, which means that I have to at least keep my man love stable. :thumbdown:

I hold it true whate'er befall,

I feel it when I sorrow most,

Tis better to have loved and lost

Than never to have loved at all (Tennyson)

I hold it true whate'er befall,

I feel it when I sorrow most,

Tis better to have loved and lost....Far Better!! (tennyboy)

how long does it take to test a substance to see if it is a drug? i dout it takes 3 days.

that said, who the hell does that? this ant a 80s cop tv drama where they taste the drugs on the spot to see if they are real. sounds like the security people did their job, and a stupid chick learned a lesson.

Well at least you'll have time for a hockey rematch this weekend. I get to be the Sabres this time though! :thumbdown: