In the 2011 draft the Bills take...

Well I'm working at the hotel where all the All-American HS players are staying for the army All-American bowl. Some of these kids are huge. I am going to the game this saturday and will be watching two guys in particular. The 6-6 235pound QB from Texarkana, Texas and Michigan recruit, Ryan Mallett, and the internet god from Ft Myers, Florida, Noel Devine (his video surfaced on TBD a few years ago). Devine is only 5-8 but was un-tacklable (wow i invented that word) on the high school level, but the biggest drawback is that wherever you see the gold toothed Noel, you see Prime Time Deion Sanders. Mallett on the other hand is a huge QB with some running ability and a huge arm. Anyways, these are two kids to look forward to watching on the college level, Mallett will be behind Henne for a year and, depending on where Devine finally decides to go, he'll probably see considerable playing time next season. Here are a link to each player i just mentioned:

Devine:

Mallett:

The story I partially remember about devine not to be taken as 100% accurate is that Deion took him under his wing in order to keep devine out of trouble and focused on academics and his football potential and off the streets and out of trouble. I wouldn't consider that a drawback at all. If anything its a positive.

Well I'm working at the hotel where all the All-American HS players are staying for the army All-American bowl. Some of these kids are huge. I am going to the game this saturday and will be watching two guys in particular. The 6-6 235pound QB from Texarkana, Texas and Michigan recruit, Ryan Mallett, and the internet god from Ft Myers, Florida, Noel Devine (his video surfaced on TBD a few years ago). Devine is only 5-8 but was un-tacklable (wow i invented that word) on the high school level, but the biggest drawback is that wherever you see the gold toothed Noel, you see Prime Time Deion Sanders. Mallett on the other hand is a huge QB with some running ability and a huge arm. Anyways, these are two kids to look forward to watching on the college level, Mallett will be behind Henne for a year and, depending on where Devine finally decides to go, he'll probably see considerable playing time next season. Here are a link to each player i just mentioned:

Devine:

Mallett:

I was the one that posted the Devine footage. At the time he was a sophomore, only around 160 lbs. He was still pretty incredible to watch. You know if he added any weight since then?

Devine:

Mallett:

Damn, and I thought for sure you were gonna say Holley Mangold. She's Girlhandling boys on the offensive line of her high school football team. And, she'll be back next year as a 310 lb senior. Ummm, this is not a joke.

Damn, and I thought for sure you were gonna say Holley Mangold. She's Girlhandling boys on the offensive line of her high school football team. And, she'll be back next year as a 310 lb senior. Ummm, this is not a joke.

I saw something about her on NFL network. They said she was great except her Foot work.

I saw something about her on NFL network. They said she was great except her Foot work.

She actually looked like she wasn't getting any push on some of her blocks. And then all of a sudden she was driving DT's sideways, and then getting to the second level by getting a chip on a LB. At least twice she did. It was actually pretty cool.

Like all high school kids though, it looked like, from a few of her clips, that she has trouble sustaining some of her blocks. That's not uncommon at all at that level though. A lot of high school age kids like to hit and then stop their feet. She was getting push however, which means she does have the power. If she learns a little more technique, who knows.

I refuse to drool over a high school athlete until they are draft elegible in college....between now and then they have plenty of time to get hurt or fark things up for themselves ala Maurice Clarett.

Besides how many cant miss high school prospects can't cut it when the talent level is more to their own?

I was the one that posted the Devine footage. At the time he was a sophomore, only around 160 lbs. He was still pretty incredible to watch. You know if he added any weight since then?

He looked lean in person wearing one of those under armour shirts but he looked very muscular, and I think he weighs about 170 lbs now. He runs a lot like Reggie Bush, and I can't wait to see him run this weekend against some top notch talent, because the one knock on him is that the Ft Myers area isn't overwhelmed with talent.

Why are we talking about something this far away? :rolleyes:

We're not really discussing drafting these guys, its more of a follow up since i learned about Devine on this board a few years ago, and today got to meet him and all these other high school stars. I will also be meeting Charlie Weis later this week, which is cool too.