Hahahahahahaha...

USMCBillsFan

Did you see this comment to the story? Way to take the misguided actions of a 5'6" Briere to an extreme.

They don't have a backbone and deep down they are cowards.

Why would I say this? I say this because Briere showed his true colors tonight. Hitting a guy in the crotch with your stick is pathetic and sad. Why not be a man and confront him face to face? Ovechkin apoligized for his bad judgement on the hit on Briere and took it like a man.. even took a punch to the face (which he didnt even strike back at).

Tonight Briere, rightfully angry... could have punched him, talked to him or did a number of things other than hitting Ovy in the crotch with a cheap shot. I wonder how Drury and other players congratulated him in the locker room...

Drury: Hey Dan, good shot to the crotch man, did he see it coming?

Campbell: Yeah Dan, too bad you didn't get to pull his hair or scratch him with your nails.

Drury: Hey lets not forget about biting him! Yeah that would really show him how manly you are!

It's pretty sad when a 21 year old acts like the adult and the 30 year old acts like a child.

I wonder if Briere regrets it or is proud of himself today. Ovy for his part took the shot and continued to play. He should have layed Briere out, but he didn't.

Why is Buffalo falling in the Power Rankings? They lose to the Caps, Panthers and Blues in less than a month and hit guys in the jewels. Doesn't sound like a Cup Champ does it? More like a Cup Chump.

The 6 goals were impressive and the right way to get out the anger at Ovy, too bad Danielle Briere washed it away with stupidity and cowardness. I am sure one team walked away from the game learning something valuable, and I guarentee you it was not the Sabres.

What woman are you talking about? That's a MAN, BABY!

She does look beastly.

As for the hit, hey man, whatever. We were mad when Danny got decked into the boards, just like we'd be mad if it was Ovechkin who speared Briere. It's no biggie, just two superstars who both made stupid plays. I'm sure they'll both call it even, and probably shake hands and share a laugh over it at the All Star game, where they're projected to be on the same line along with Crosby.

She does look beastly.

As for the hit, hey man, whatever. We were mad when Danny got decked into the boards, just like we'd be mad if it was Ovechkin who speared Briere. It's no biggie, just two superstars who both made stupid plays. I'm sure they'll both call it even, and probably shake hands and share a laugh over it at the All Star game, where they're projected to be on the same line along with Crosby.

yes people fail to realize that Hockey is a violent game, played by players that can get out of control sometimes...even in Beer leagues, I have been speared, cross checked, punche di the back of the head, etc and I have done all of the same...it is a crazy game...dont like it...find the Oxygen channel