Bills-Titans replay on NFL Network tonight

Next time they run the NFL replay add check out the Bengal’s cheerleader they show with Chad Johnson. You only see her for a couple seconds. Good god oh mighty. :doh:

Yeah the blonde to the right as you're watching. She sure knows how to shake it. Its to bad you don't really see her any other time during the commercial.

well u know what's even better to watch. 2006 Madden Nation. Da Secret who is representing our Bills (McGahee) beat the guys who was representing the Titans (Young). Now he in the final 4. Take that Titans. We can still beat u in video games. :thumbsup:

Quite possibly the dumbest show I've ever seen. Grown men driving around in a bus playing video games. The funniest part is when they get all in each other's face talking sh--. Like they are actually playing a real game.

Of course, it's all fun and games until one guy has to drop out because of an emergency at home. The other guys are all like, "boy, I respect so and so, he knows family comes first". Right after playing video games in New York for the month.

Quite possibly the dumbest show I've ever seen. Grown men driving around in a bus playing video games. The funniest part is when they get all in each other's face talking sh--. Like they are actually playing a real game.

Of course, it's all fun and games until one guy has to drop out because of an emergency at home. The other guys are all like, "boy, I respect so and so, he knows family comes first". Right after playing video games in New York for the month.

I not all that bad. If you like the Madden football games I think your more into it. I don't know if that's true. That's just my opinion because I like playing Madden. Yeah I can understand some parts are pretty dumb but I want to see if this guy who's representing the McGahee can win it all. Maybe it will be a sign of things to come for the Bills.

I think it's one of the funniest shows I've seen for all those reasons.

well u know what's even better to watch. 2006 Madden Nation. Da Secret who is representing our Bills (McGahee) beat the guys who was representing the Titans (Young). Now he in the final 4. Take that Titans. We can still beat u in video games. :thumbsup:

Andre Davis with a nasty catch for the win :lol: