Baltimore Ravens

Casey D

We should all keep in my that even with a win yesterday, and a Jets loss tonight, the Bills still had a hugely difficult game next week. The Ravens need a win against the Bills to ensure a bye. As much as I wished the Bills had won and kept their chances alive yesterday, we have to remember that it would have remained a longshot chance nonetheless.

We would've needed some turnovers and some deep bombs to Evans and company to connect (the only way it seems that Raven D is vulnerable).  I would've loved the opportunity.

877716[/snapback]

Me 2! And on turnovers, it's the only way for our D to survive against anyone, given how soft we are against the run.

But the way the Ravens handled the Steelers yesterday, I would have given the Bills no better than about a 20% chance of doing that with the Ravens really wanting the game--per today's Baltimore Sun.

I still want this team to come out and give it there all...

Its going to be real interesting how this team responds after losing a heartbreaker...and now being out of it...

Will they just lay down ...I dont think so...The Ravens are in for a tough !@#$ing game

Right, being eliminated week 17 against one of the top teams on the road is better than being eliminated in week 16 at home against a team that won't make the playoffs. I would have loved to play a meaningful game in the final week even if we would have lost. But it wasn't meant to be, and this team is still pointed in the right direction. We will be better against the run in 2007 and have a better O-Line.

I thought Baltimore clinched the bye with the Indy loss at houston yesterday??

878048[/snapback]

Can they still possibly get HFA if the Chargers lose?

Whats the deal with the Colts and their annual year end collapse?

The Bills need to be up for this game to prove alot to themselves, and to the league about their status going into next year. Man I miss the days of the road to the Superbowl going through Buffalo. When you are on the outside looking in there are always certain teams you want to avoid playing. I remember when we used to be calling for the next best in the AFC to come to Rich for a butt kicking.

Can they still possibly get HFA if the Chargers lose?

Whats the deal with the Colts and their annual year end collapse?

The Bills need to be up for this game to prove alot to themselves, and to the league about their status going into next year.  Man I miss the days of the road to the Superbowl going through Buffalo.  When you are on the outside looking in there are always certain teams you want to avoid playing.  I remember when we used to be calling for the next best in the AFC to come to Rich for a butt kicking.

878051[/snapback]

I believe they can get the hfa, not positive, I hear ya about being on the outside again..Now I can only hope that the jets win out so that it wouldn't have mattered. If the titans get into the playoffs I really think they will be sniffing around the championship game with their coaching and VY.....I don't know why it's just an awful gut feeling I have.....Yesterday was like watching the rose bowl again and we were playing the part of USC......

I will be very disappointed if this team lays down. I just don't think that a run for the bus is in these guys..I would expect to see Youboty get some significant playing time--better see what he has now...

We are making the trip from Raleigh (with my 12 year old Daughter who has the Bills disease) --- just have to get that last dose of Bills Football...how long until the draft???

Call me crazy, but I think we win in Baltimore. I think we are going to see this team has heart, can beat a solid playoff contender in their house, and end the season on an up note.

Perhaps it's just wishfull thinking but I have a good feeling about this game.

They're going to get crushed next week.

Sad, but true. If you score 29 at home and lose, there's no way you beat a legit SB contender in their house when they're fighting for a bye.

878018[/snapback]

Baltimore is giving only 9.5 points next week. I think you should bet the mortgage on it. No way they don't kill us, right? :-)