and while i'm being negative:

bills 3rd down defense=horrible

2nd or 3rd and short=a memory of the 1999 season

pierson preleauxe (sp)=dumbest series ever

mularkey=honeymoon over

clements=arrogant no talent assclown

drew=snakebitten

game=not technically over

Agreed, old man Martin has a burst but Henry looks like he's running under water. Yet, when he went out of the game for 3 plays due to an injury McGahee didn't get a single touch. Why did we draft this kid if we don't ever use him? What a waste. I hope they play JP before he's in his third year in the league.

Travis runs up the field and good things happen.

Travis goes sideline to sideline and it might as well be Sam Adams in at tailback.

RUN STRAIGHT UP THE FIELD.

63648[/snapback]

He might want to try catching passes that are right in his hands as well, no Dave?

That drop stopped the clock and gave the jests time to go down the field for 3.

So far, Travis Gump is on his stupid way to losing the Bills another football game.

I can't belive you guys are blaming Travis Henry!!! your passing game opens up for your running game and vice versa, we can't get anything going in the air, so Travis can't get off, teams aren't scared of Drew

63691[/snapback]

Teams aren't scared of anybody on our offense...maybe Moulds, but with nobody to get him the ball they're not very scared of him either.

He might want to try catching passes that are right in his hands as well, no Dave?

That drop stopped the clock and gave the jests time to go down the field for 3.

So far, Travis Gump is on his stupid way to losing the Bills another football game.

63697[/snapback]

That's exactly what I mean Bill. You want to blame one frickin' guy for a loss? That's so stupid, I can't believe I'm responding to it. What about our defensive line, who couldn't get in Pennington's face if Chad had to count to 15 before he was allowed to throw? What about our DBs who can't over Wayne Chrebet? Let that sink in for a second. WAYNE CHREBET. What about our punter, who hasn't had a punt worth a s-h-i-t today? What about Evans or Reed, who can't get open? What about Moulds, who like Travis, also has a drop today?

The whole team sucks. To point your finger at Travis and say he's losing the game is just plain dumb. It's beyond dumb. It's frickin' retarded.

That's exactly what I mean Bill. You want to blame one frickin' guy for a loss? That's so stupid, I can't believe I'm responding to it. What about our defensive line, who couldn't get in Pennington's face if Chad had to count to 15 before he was allowed to throw? What about our DBs who can't over Wayne Chrebet? Let that sink in for a second. WAYNE CHREBET. What about our punter, who hasn't had a punt worth a s-h-i-t today? What about Evans or Reed, who can't get open? What about Moulds, who like Travis, also has a drop today?

The whole team sucks. To point your finger at Travis and say he's losing the game is just plain dumb. It's beyond dumb. It's frickin' retarded.

63730[/snapback]

Just tell us one more time how good he is!