WW2 Online?

mcjeff215

mcjeff,

I've been playing it since it came out, although not so much lately.

You might want to hook up with the squad I play with.

LAF

The game has a steep learning curve, the guys I play with will be able to help you out. It's alot of fun.

I'll load up the game tonight, maybe I'll see you on there.

I've been thinking about getting back into this game.

If you get with the right bunch of guys it can be pretty fun. Yeah the learning curve was steep when I played (may 2 or so years ago) but I think there have been some significant updates since then that make the game more playable while still maintaining it's unique qualities.

If you end up getting it let me know, as I might give it another go.

If you want a suggestion : If you have a 360 try Rainbow Six: Vegas. The online play is probably the best I've ever experienced ( and this is coming from a hardcore PC guy ).

I can't do fps on a console Talonz but I love the Rainbow Six series, especially Ravenshield. Do you know if Vegas is coming out for the pc?

I can't do fps on a console Talonz but I love the Rainbow Six series, especially Ravenshield. Do you know if Vegas is coming out for the pc?

I can't do *anything* on a console. For some reason, I get headaches. The Wii is a bit different as it's more "involved" but everything else only lasts about 15 minutes. I haven't gotten that game installed yet with Christmas and whatnot I've been busy. One of these days.

I wish there were more online military games like that. I like the historical ones. Fantasy games are getting *old*.

-Jeff