deja vu

vegas55

:thumbdown: The last time Bills/Titans played in a big game we had the music city miracle. The untold story of the music city miracle was how Wade Phillips, a great coach, totally mismanaged the clock. Wade was a great coach, but who week to week, just could not grasp the concept of game/clock management. In the music city miracle game. he kicked a field goal on second down, rather than use the extra plays to run the clock down to nothing. DJ is the exact same way; does not challenge close replay calls in the 1st half; and today totally mismanages the clock once again to give titans time to score a TD before half. Even decent clock managent at end of first half would have prevented Titans TD; in the biggest game of the year, a Bills head coach once again lets the team down. And you will never hear a trace of this from the dunces that constitute the Bills media.

But a city that is 18,000 short of a sell out in what was basically a playoff home game does not deserve a playoff team anyways, much less an NFL franchise. What a national disgrace from a city of losers. Even the 2-12 Raiders sold out their game.

:thumbdown:  The last time Bills/Titans played in a big game we had the music city miracle. The untold story of the music city miracle was how Wade Phillips, a great coach, totally mismanaged the clock. Wade was a great coach, but who week to week, just could not grasp the concept of game/clock management. In the music city miracle game. he kicked a field goal on second down, rather than use the extra plays to run the clock down to nothing. DJ is the exact same way; does not challenge close replay calls in the 1st half; and today totally mismanages the clock once again to give titans time to score a TD before half. Even decent clock managent at end of first half would have prevented Titans TD; in the biggest game of the year, a Bills head coach once again lets the team down. And you will never hear a trace of this from the dunces that constitute the Bills media.

But a city that is 18,000 short of a sell out in what was basically a playoff home game does not deserve a playoff team anyways, much less an NFL franchise. What a national disgrace from a city of losers. Even the 2-12 Raiders sold out their game.

877241[/snapback]

It was christmas eve and i was at the game ok the people that did show up gave that a playoff atmosphere. dont knock the fans for staying home on christmas eve

It was christmas eve and i was at the game ok the people that did show up gave that a playoff atmosphere. dont knock the fans for staying home on christmas eve

877244[/snapback]

I'll be interested to see how the other cities did with Christmas Eve attendence. Given our recent history and where we were going into the game, I would think there should be more enthusiasm than the average across the league.

:D  The last time Bills/Titans played in a big game we had the music city miracle. The untold story of the music city miracle was how Wade Phillips, a great coach, totally mismanaged the clock. Wade was a great coach, but who week to week, just could not grasp the concept of game/clock management. In the music city miracle game. he kicked a field goal on second down, rather than use the extra plays to run the clock down to nothing. DJ is the exact same way; does not challenge close replay calls in the 1st half; and today totally mismanages the clock once again to give titans time to score a TD before half. Even decent clock managent at end of first half would have prevented Titans TD; in the biggest game of the year, a Bills head coach once again lets the team down. And you will never hear a trace of this from the dunces that constitute the Bills media.

877241[/snapback]

As predicted, in all of the media criticisms of coaching decisions made yesterday, not one mention of the horrible decision at the end of first half to take a timeout with 1+ minute remaining; thereby insuring the Titans enough time to come back and score a TD. With just comon sense clock management there, we would have entered half time with a three point lead vs a one point deficit. Most of the media criticism is trivial, monday morning quarterbacking. The real point is that DJ is a wonderful coach who's achilles heel is horrible clock management.He just does not get it.

:doh:  The last time Bills/Titans played in a big game we had the music city miracle. The untold story of the music city miracle was how Wade Phillips, a great coach, totally mismanaged the clock. Wade was a great coach, but who week to week, just could not grasp the concept of game/clock management. In the music city miracle game. he kicked a field goal on second down, rather than use the extra plays to run the clock down to nothing. DJ is the exact same way; does not challenge close replay calls in the 1st half; and today totally mismanages the clock once again to give titans time to score a TD before half. Even decent clock managent at end of first half would have prevented Titans TD; in the biggest game of the year, a Bills head coach once again lets the team down. And you will never hear a trace of this from the dunces that constitute the Bills media.

877241[/snapback]

I hope yout not including the Sabres in that statement.

The lack of attendance does reflect poorly on the fans. It should reflect poorly on the organization.

The Bills were outcoached and their QB was outplayed by a rookie QB.

Vince Young appears to be the real deal. Unlike Loseman the kid is a winner. To come to Buffalo on the road, even though it was in front of 40,000, a windy day and not only make plays to help his team win he also took care of the football. Young played a smart football game and looked like the veteran while Loseman looked like a lost rookie again. :D

The lack of attendance does reflect poorly on the fans. It should reflect poorly on the organization.

Vince Young appears to be the real deal. Unlike Loseman the kid is a winner. To come to Buffalo on the road, even though it was in front of 40,000, a windy day and not only make plays to help his team win he also took care of the football. Young played a smart football game and looked like the veteran while Loseman looked like a lost rookie again.  :D

877718[/snapback]

You are the biggest toolbox I have ever seen here in my five+ years. You need to seriously change the fuggin record, R-tard.

God, what a frikin moron you are...

Vince Young appears to be the real deal. Unlike Loseman the kid is a winner. To come to Buffalo on the road, even though it was in front of 40,000, a windy day and not only make plays to help his team win he also took care of the football. Young played a smart football game and looked like the veteran while Loseman looked like a lost rookie again.  :D

877718[/snapback]

hjahahahahhahaha you only blame Losman in your post, as if other players on the team didn't have any contribution. You are an idiot and always will be one.

Just take a shot at Losman whenever you can, don't blame anyone else, you make no mention of the 'D', the Royal blunders, the rough pass protection. Nope, not a mention, it was all JP'S fault.

Your credibility is actually at a negative, by having others read your posts you drain away their intelligence and creativity with your quite often one dimensional approach.

877718[/snapback]

welcome back deluca did you see the game o did you listen to the "experts" young is great talent but he did not out play losman, not by a long shot. Vince young looked great running the ball but he is not a good passer he rolled out and rolled out until someone finally broke free of coverage thats not a good qb, and every time a critical passing situation would come that "qb" would tuck it and run, play qb not rb and then beat us with your arm then you can be called a good qb

o and marry christmas

welcome back deluca did you see the game o did you listen to the "experts" young is great talent but he did not out play losman, not by a long shot. Vince young looked great running the ball but he is not a good passer he rolled out and rolled out until someone finally broke free of coverage thats not a good qb, and every time a critical passing situation would come that "qb" would tuck it and run, play qb not rb and then beat us with your arm then you can be called a good qb

o and marry christmas

877741[/snapback]

Let me see.

Young 2 TDs and 0 ints

Loseman 1 TD and 2 ints

The rookie QB took care of the ball.

Looking over this teams 8 loses. If they would have had a QB that could make plays and take of the ball this team would be at least hosting a wildcard game in two weeks.

In the Bills 8 losses Loseman had 10 Ints and 6 Lost Fumbles.

Young is not a very good QB because he can run? Don't you wish Loseman would have run for the five yards instead of throwing a hail mary? Vince Young is not Mike Vick. The kid has a gun for an arm and knows when to run. All this after 12 starts. I guess it doesn't take 25-30 starts to find out if a kid can play. :D

Let me see.

Young  2 TDs and 0 ints

Loseman 1 TD and 2 ints

Looking over this teams 8 loses. If they would have had a QB that could make plays and take of the ball this team would be at least hosting a wildcard game in two weeks.

Young is not a very good QB because he can run? Don't you wish Loseman would have run for the five yards instead of throwing a hail mary?  Vince Young is not Mike Vick. The kid has a gun for an arm and knows when to run. All this after 12 starts. I guess it doesn't take 25-30 starts to find out if a kid can play. :D

877766[/snapback]

Congrats. You're the first person to make my ignore list. I've wasted far too many precious seconds reading your worthless bs posts. Why don't you do us all a favor and pick a new team to "root" for.

Let me see.

Young  2 TDs and 0 ints

Loseman 1 TD and 2 ints

Young is not a very good QB because he can run? Don't you wish Loseman would have run for the five yards instead of throwing a hail mary?  Vince Young is not Mike Vick. The kid has a gun for an arm and knows when to run. All this after 12 starts. I guess it doesn't take 25-30 starts to find out if a kid can play. :D

877766[/snapback]

Where were you when JP was playing well?

You hide. And to me that is pathetic...and quite honestly..makes you a pu**y

Congrats. You're the first person to make my ignore list. I've wasted far too many precious seconds reading your worthless bs posts. Why don't you do us all a favor and pick a new team to "root" for.

877781[/snapback]

I have him on ignore also, I'll occasionally un-ignore 1 or 2 of his posts in hopes that he has made a changeover to objectivity but I am never surprised by his 1 tracked persona.

He's like the people that I deal with at work. Many people hate the police, talk

sh)t about us whenver they get the chance but who are the first people that they call when they need something? the police of course. We fix their problem with no qualms and we don't even get a thank you.

DeLuca only posts when something is wrong with Losman. He kept his mouth shut during the little winning streak there.