How far does blackout extend

I know this must've been said like a billion times, but I'm going to be going back home to Rochester for the holidays, and was really excited for the possibility to actually watch a Bills game this week. How far is the blackout radius...im sure it hits Rochester, but praying I'm wrong.

enjoy the holidays everyone. go bills.

Officially it goes something like this - any TV signal that penetrates an area 75 miles around the stadium is blacked out. For example, since a small corner of Wayne county can receive Syracuse channels, Syracuse (which is 125 or so miles from Buffalo) is blacked out.

I know this must've been said like a billion times, but I'm going to be going back home to Rochester for the holidays, and was really excited for the possibility to actually watch a Bills game this week. How far is the blackout radius...im sure it hits Rochester, but praying I'm wrong.

enjoy the holidays everyone. go bills.

875222[/snapback]

You will need to go to the game, like the rest of us out of towners that are back in WNY.

Does the blackout extend throughout the entire state?

I'm spending Christmas in Watertown and was wondering if it would still be shown here or not.

875418[/snapback]

I live in Endicott NY and it is not blacked out. I think I am about 3 inches outside the blackout radius.

Does the blackout extend throughout the entire state?

I'm spending Christmas in Watertown and was wondering if it would still be shown here or not.

875418[/snapback]

You'll be fine. It's going to be televised on WWNY 7. I've been heading up there for the past several weeks, and I've avoided the friggin' blackout each time.

Officially it goes something like this - any TV signal that penetrates an area 75 miles around the stadium is blacked out.  For example, since a small corner of Wayne county can receive Syracuse channels, Syracuse (which is 125 or so miles from Buffalo) is blacked out.

875417[/snapback]

LOL :lol::sick:;):worthy:

HE SAID PENETRATE!!