Another reason I love DJ

Yes I know I have been MIA-lots going on-but I still lurk

I had to pass this on because it got to me. Got my Christmas card from the Bills and the gift (autographed copy of Marv's book). Dick signed his name and put "Go Bills" underneath it. There was something so genuine about that-like he is really one of us! Got me. I will always love this guy.

Dick Juaron knows what's up.

Thank God we have a real coach finally.

There is something to be said for the "calm and steadying hand" at the general position..... One that obviously is the boss but gives his coordinators enough free reign to be creative and make their impact felt.

Bravo!

I had reservations about The Lizard over the opening 1/4 of the season, with all the trick and risky plays he was throwing out that arguably cost us a game or two. Over the season though it's become clear that we're not really a complete enough team yet to fully compete "mano a mano" against the best teams in the league and he was simply looking to gain an edge we weren't going to get playing some teams straight up. Giving up the first NE game after turning the ball over on 4th down at the NE 7 in the second half is still impacting our season, but the strategy he ran with this season might be the only way we'd be at .500 right now. With another strong draft to follow Marv's first, we could become a very interesting football team in 2007.

Yes I know I have been MIA-lots going on-but I still lurk

I had to pass this on because it got to me.  Got my Christmas card from the Bills and the gift (autographed copy of Marv's book).  Dick signed his name and put "Go Bills" underneath it.  There was something so genuine about that-like he is really one of us!  Got me.  I will always love this guy.

875039[/snapback]

Not to sh_t in anyone's cheerios here but that was a stamp used for all 3 signatures. Albeit it was still a very nice gesture.

Not to sh_t in anyone's cheerios here but that was a stamp used for all 3 signatures.  Albeit it was still a very nice gesture.

875471[/snapback]

Umm... I think she's talking about the signed book sent to the club-seat holders, not the mass-produced card we commoners got. I could be wrong, though...

Umm... I think she's talking about the signed book sent to the club-seat holders, not the mass-produced card we commoners got. I could be wrong, though...

875478[/snapback]

The book has only Marv's autograph, the card has all three. At least that's what I recieved.