The Comeback Game on at 1:00 this aft

Astrobot

I tell you, wycheck threw that ball forward and anyone can see it, he was behind the line and the other guy was in front of it ......

875146[/snapback]

Flame away towards me if you will, but I have to say that the throw traveled directly along the 25-yard line. Because the official never called it as a forward pass (IMO, he was scared to do so), the play stood.

:w00t:

:doh:

:oops:

:P

:angry:

:(

Kenny is the Athletic Director and head football coach at Bishop Dunne Catholic School in Dallas

875140[/snapback]

I did not know Kenny had returned to the Dallas area. I just sent him a quick email thanking him for the great years and being the consummate professional that he was.

:w00t:

and eddie robinson yes that eddie robinson was an oilers lb. Gregg Williams was also an assistant oilers coach  :w00t:

875139[/snapback]

and Jerry Gray our former Defensive COordinator was the CB that whiffed by Andre Reed twice in the game.....Some memories....

One thing that amazed me was the depth the BIlls had at that time...

They had a backup QB (Reich), backup RB (Davis), backup LB (Biscuit was not playing) and a 2nd year starter at SS (Henry) and still they were able to compete.

Now they showed the Music City Throw-forward. I just remembered how much i hate the !@#$ing flaming thumbtacks. Lets go BUFF-A-LO!!!!

875144[/snapback]

I hate that part of the show....This show is about the Comeback game...I wish they would have finished that show with the ending of the game, rather than going into the next 10 years for those two teams. Seeing that highlight at the end of the show doesn't symbolize that game in the early 90s.