Jason Peters better than probowl OT's

Fingon

Actually up to this week, McNabb had started & completed 1 more game(9) than Romo(8) and has thrown for 2 more TDs(plus 3 more on the ground) and 4 less INTs.

I'm not trying to make an argument for McNabb.....simply showing how astounding it is(when you consider McNabb) that Romo got the probowl selection.

872691[/snapback]

My second reason applies in this case....Romo has been playing the last 4 weeks, while McNabb has not.....NFL is full of short term memories...

Of course if the 1st half of the season was taken into account, then Rex Grossman would be going to the Pro Bowl rather than McNabb or Romo :nana:

My second reason applies in this case....Romo has been playing the last 4 weeks,  while McNabb has not.....NFL is full of short term memories...

872813[/snapback]

This is the only logical reason I can think of also.....personally I don't like how.....

A) Voting starts at about week 2

B) The last 3-4 weeks of the season become irrelevant(big finishers get ignored) and weeks 8-13 become overly important(when most voting is done).

....and like the Oscars....I always B word & moan about it all but still enjoy bitching and moaning about it all. :nana:

I'm glad he's not going.

1.  It's going to motivate him even further to get better.

2.  He's not going to get hurt playing a meaningless game.

872733[/snapback]

Yep. My first reaction hearing about Schobel's selection was Don't get hurt please. My second reaction was congrats Aaron.

This is the only logical reason I can think of also.....personally I don't like how.....

A) Voting starts at about week 2

B) The last 3-4 weeks of the season become irrelevant(big finishers get ignored) and weeks 8-13 become overly important(when most voting is done).

....and like the Oscars....I always B word & moan about it all but still enjoy bitching and moaning about it all. ;)

872830[/snapback]

Isn't that what we all do during the Feb to August period on this board :nana: