Pinto Kenny

Guffalo

ron/kenny if you are reading this, i want you to know you are my 7 year old stepdaughter's new hero...

she laughed her head off at the sight of you with all that ketchup and mustard all over you, and now i think she's a bills fan for life! we were driving around running errands today and she wanted to know if we could listen to the bills on my sirius....it was my solemn duty to inform her she'd have to wait until sunday. :rolleyes:

which would make you my hero too! :rolleyes:

Coy Wire Jersey    :(

871427[/snapback]

Over the years Kenny has become good friends with Coy Wire's dad, Rick. Rick Wire has never missed a single game of Coy's. Kenny & Rick always meet up at every game. Thats why he always wears the Wire jersey.

I went to the Bills game Sunday against the Fish. Ever since I was a Bills fan I have never seen a game in Buffalo that the Bills won. I usually go to see the Bills on the road since I now live in NE. This Sunday I went to see Kenny and drank from his bowling ball. The thumb hole landed up and the Bills won. It was the first time I drank from the ball and broke my jinx. People in Buffalo wanted me not to go to Bills games because whenever I went they lost, including away games. So the jinx is broken because of Pinto Man. Does anyone have a picture of the Fish Tree from Sundays game. Please post a link to the photo of the Fish head tree.

Go Bills.

Diver