Dear Puhonix,

Beerball

I just wanted to offer my condolences on yesterday's game. Your team really played their hearts out, it was just one of those days. Sometimes things go your way and sometimes they don't. What matters is that you know that they gave everything they had. With a break or two the game could have gone the other way. It was a well fought game, and it is a shame that there was a loser. Remember the good plays, and forget about the bad ones.

It is difficult being a good loser, and sometimes it is even harder being a gracious winner.

(miami sucks and we stomped their genital-less carcasses into the turf :unsure: )

:lol:

So, umm.... heh. Ah, I heard there was a game, yesterday? And football was played. Well, football wa played on one side of the ball at least. :lol:

And this is the part where I should stop talking, but I will continue anyway and give you more fule to burn me with.

When the fins got Harrington and Culpepper, I was more excited about Joey. And through the season, he's been the better QB that Culpepper. And for X-mas everyone kept asking me what I wanted. And the only thing I could think of, that I had a hard time finding, was a Joey Harrington #3 Dolphons jersey.

It's sitting there under the tree, laughing at me, I could hear the laughter during the game last night. :unsure:

B-)

So, umm.... heh. Ah, I heard there was a game, yesterday? And football was played. Well, football wa played on one side of the ball at least.  :lol:

And this is the part where I should stop talking, but I will continue anyway and give you more fule to burn me with.

When the fins got Harrington and Culpepper, I was more excited about Joey. And through the season, he's been the better QB that Culpepper. And for X-mas everyone kept asking me what I wanted. And the only thing I could think of, that I had a hard time finding, was a Joey Harrington #3 Dolphons jersey.

It's sitting there under the tree, laughing at me, I could hear the laughter during the game last night.  :unsure:

B-)

870804[/snapback]

I would have gone with the Brees jersey and think about what could have been :P

So, umm.... heh. Ah, I heard there was a game, yesterday? And football was played. Well, football wa played on one side of the ball at least.  :lol:

It's sitting there under the tree, laughing at me, I could hear the laughter during the game last night.  :unsure:

B-)

870804[/snapback]

Twas the night before Christmas

And all through the house

Puhonix was crying

in his new Harrington blouse

once the tears stopped

he was tucked in his bed

with visons of Brees

Still fresh in his head

Twas the night before Christmas

And all through the house

Puhonix was crying

in his new Harrington blouse

once the tears stopped

he was tucked in his bed

with visons of Brees

Still fresh in his head

870849[/snapback]

hehehee, everyone in the office is now looking at me funny after that outburst.... :lol::unsure:

B-)

870804[/snapback]

Good news! That's not a Harrington #3 jersey under the tree, it's a doormat.

See, God closes a door She opens a window.