Enjoy the Bills while they are here!

firstngoal

I caught Ralphs interview this morning after the game and from what he said it doesn't sound like the team will be in Buffalo for too long unless the revenue sharing thing can get straightened out which according to Ralph "won't happen".

It certainly didn't sound very promising! :rolleyes:

I hate the title of this thread.

He didn't say "Enjoy the Bills while they are here". He said, "Enjoy the team, fellas." I took it to mean, in other words, "Can we not talk about the :rolleyes: long-term future of the team for one :nana: day, especially hours after we shutout our rival and kept our slim playoff hopes alive?"

I caught Ralphs interview this morning after the game and from what he said it doesn't sound like the team will be in Buffalo for too long unless the revenue sharing thing can get straightened out which according to Ralph "won't happen".

It certainly didn't sound very promising! :unsure:

870433[/snapback]

You remind me of the guy from the Wedding Singer:

Glenn's buddy: Robbie Hart? Oh, man, I heard what happened to you at your wedding, that was so cold! You must've felt like sh--!

Robbie: No it felt real good, thanks for bringing that up, man. Hey, my parents died when I was ten, would you like to talk about that?

Glenn's buddy: Why would I wanna talk about that?

Robbie: I don't know.

With the loss of a great friend in Lamar Hunt, a friend to all teams, such as the Bills, we should all be very thankful to have an owner such as Mr. Wilson, who is willing to go to great lengths to try and preserve our birth right........The Buffalo Bills.

God Bless Mr Hunt and Mr. Wilson........Keep up the good fight Mr. Wilson!!

We Stand With You in your battle against, GREED!

How about we cheer on the team after a great win.  And if we have to talk about Ralph, well... if he's having trouble dealing with the "new owners".  That just means it might be time for the Bills to get a new owner as well.

870449[/snapback]

Yeah, definitly, lets get rid of the old guy who continues to fight what is wrong with the league to keep a team he started in buffalo and bring in some new billionaire who will just shut up and go along with the free spending ways of the Jones and Snyders. I'm sure Buffalo is filled with Billionaires looking to dump money into a losing investment

It certainly didn't sound very promising! :unsure:

870433[/snapback]

Are you a bitter Dolphins fan who is trying to make yourself feel better because your beloved Fish went belly up at the Ralph on Sunday? :lol: boo hoo ... The Bills might move, they might not. You might get hit by a bus today, you might not --- live in the present!!!!