Nate Clements, playmaker

JStranger76

What a butthead!!!!!!! I can't believe someone would put that over their locker. If Vincent was 2-3 years younger Clements could move to free safety and maybe this "phrase" would make sense. As of now, he still has a ways to go. UnBILLievable!!!!!!

What a butthead!!!!!!! I can't believe someone would put that over their locker. If Vincent was 2-3 years younger Clements could move to free safety and maybe this "phrase" would make sense. As of now, he still has a ways to go. UnBILLievable!!!!!!

63367[/snapback]

Should say " Noise Maker"

63367[/snapback]

When you play on a team that consistently underachieves, one has to blow their own horn.

Clements is the exact type of player I don't want on my team, I don't care how much talent he has. He constantly underachieves and gets beat for the big play and still runs his mouth. He'll occasionally make a nice play and somehow, in his mind, that negates the game changing mistakes he makes. Clements is a more talented version of Terrell Buckley….which makes it all the more frustrating to see him not dominate. I wish there was a way this team could have kept Winfield and dumped Clements…a hard hitting small guy with something to prove is the type of character this team needs to have, not the flashy, dancing, “playmaker” attitude.

I'd like to see somebody rip that name-plate off his locker and tell Clements to get his head out of his ass and start playing team ball. Then again, when our defensive "leader" is the guy making the most bone-headed mistakes on the field, I guess we can't count on this to happen.

63367[/snapback]

Particularly galling considering they are playing the Jets today. For those who remember last year's game at the Meadowlands, this clown couldn't possibily have played a worse game. He better be a damn sight better today! :D

Hey Nate, put up or :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: