Could today be the day our DE's

Thailog80

I certainly hope so. Schobel takes the long running loop every time and almost gets there. I wish he would learn the Bruce Smith swim move and come inside once in a while. I also thinks Malarkey needs to turn Sam and or Pat loose up the middle today for that mid line pressure . They seem to be content with the contain the pocket pressure and not the break the pocket type.

What I really hope is that this is the end of the 3rd and a mile completions by our opponents.

is this like 3 years ago when we were all placing bets on which game and who would have the bills first int? I believe it was nate clements off of ray lucas in miami, around week 8 but i'm not totally sure. Pretty pathetic if our 10 sack wonderboy can't get a sack in september.

is this like 3 years ago when we were all placing bets on which game and who would have the bills first int?  I believe it was nate clements off of ray lucas in miami, around week 8 but i'm not totally sure.  Pretty pathetic if our 10 sack wonderboy can't get a sack in september.

63254[/snapback]

Ryan Denney will get the first sack today............... :D