Accuser in Duke rape case is pregnant.

Tux of Borg

Yeah, we get it. You are a knee biter.

By the way, there is a correlation. A very direct one. 9.144 meters to be exact.

868377[/snapback]

9.144 what?

The Bills always need to go 9.144 meters for a first down? What if it is 1st and 10? Should that be 1st and 9.144?

3rd and 3? 3rd and 9.144? :lol::doh:

I can see it now.....Losman sacked for a loss of twelve, Incomplete pass, holding, fumbled shotgun snap, loss of 8, good thing it is 4th and 9.144, not 4th and 40 like the real world.

:lol::lol::lol: Football is measured in yards. Pregnancy is measured in months. :);):(

These are not hard concepts.

All of this has nothing to with whether a rape took place at the party. That will only be known by WHEN the baby is born and WHAT DNA it has.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's measured in months.

Nine months is the mean time of gestation.  A baby not born in nine months means there was an error in the pregnancy.  I have spent a lot of time researching this lately as have others on this board.  Many of the theories are explained on the Politics board in a very enlightening thread.

868415[/snapback]

:lol:

UPDATE:

Breaking on the AP wire...

Rape charges against Duke lacrosse players dropped; kidnapping, sex offenses remain, atty says

By AARON BEARD

Associated Press Writer

DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Prosecutors dropped rape charges Friday against three Duke University lacrosse players accused of attacking a stripper at a team party, a defense attorney said.

Joseph Cheshire, an attorney for one of the three players, said charges of kidnapping and sexual offense remain in place.

District Attorney Mike Nifong did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

Surprise, surprise.

UPDATE:

Surprise, surprise.

875059[/snapback]

Tough to win a case when the accuser has no morals, memory, evidence, or believeability. Good luck on the other trumped up charges, Nodong.

UPDATE:

Rape charges against Duke lacrosse players dropped; kidnapping, sex offenses remain, atty says

By AARON BEARD

Associated Press Writer

DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Prosecutors dropped rape charges Friday against three Duke University lacrosse players accused of attacking a stripper at a team party, a defense attorney said.

Joseph Cheshire, an attorney for one of the three players, said charges of kidnapping and sexual offense remain in place.

District Attorney Mike Nifong did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

Surprise, surprise.

875059[/snapback]

If you can read between the lines the baby has been born and it was not nine months after the party. Thus, no rape. Maybe they did those other things but the DA is probably just trying to save his butt. Nature has a way of revealing the truth.

If you can read between the lines the baby has been born and it was not nine months after the party.  Thus, no rape.  Maybe they did those other things but the DA is probably just trying to save his butt.  Nature has a way of revealing the truth.

875074[/snapback]

I hope Santa brings you a clue.

Nifong Charged with Ethics Violation.

I was wondering how long this would take.

About freaking time, Nifong and that girl have ruined three guys lives. This will always stick with them throughout their lives. And a high prestige Duke lax team is now blacklisted (no pun intended) for future recruits. I hope Nifong gets violently pimp slapped around big time for his ethics violations.

Nifong Charged with Ethics Violation.

I was wondering how long this would take.

I think it is unfair to bring him up on charges. They did not know the baby's DNA until birth so he had the right to suspect the players until finding out the time of birth and the DNA. It turns out he made a mistake but we all make mistakes.

Does anyone know if the coach has been tested? He quit in disgrace when this broke. Maybe he is the guilty party. The players could be covering for him and he probably did not have to give a sample.

I think it is unfair to bring him up on charges. They did not know the baby's DNA until birth so he had the right to suspect the players until finding out the time of birth and the DNA. It turns out he made a mistake but we all make mistakes.

Does anyone know if the coach has been tested? He quit in disgrace when this broke. Maybe he is the guilty party. The players could be covering for him and he probably did not have to give a sample.

Interesting theory. Do you believe that two men, in this case, the DA and Coach can father the same baby?

This should be turned into the next "My Two Dads"

Interesting theory. Do you believe that two men, in this case, the DA and Coach can father the same baby?

This should be turned into the next "My Two Dads"

Well if she slept with a bunch of guys and the genetic material got all mixed up inside the womb then there could be multiple fathers. I have not read anywhere that the DA even knew her at all. He interviewed her well after the party. The show "My Two Dads" was made before DNA was invented so obviously there was no testing possible. Nowadays they can do testing even when a baby has multiple fathers. They can take multiple tests and the specific genes will regress to a mean which matches the right father to the right gene. When you get lots of fathers it gets confusing because you can't be sure to which mean they are regressing. Is it the whole group, a sub group or the individual? I don't think we'll know that answer until at least page 47.

About freaking time, Nifong and that girl have ruined three guys lives. This will always stick with them throughout their lives. And a high prestige Duke lax team is now blacklisted (no pun intended) for future recruits. I hope Nifong gets violently pimp slapped around big time for his ethics violations.

I think it is an exaggeration to say that the three guys have had their lives ruined. I doubt most people could name the defendants or would recognize them. Duke lacrosse and the coach were seriously hosed and the families of the accused are wasting money on defense attorneys for a bogus case but these guys will get their lives back.