Michael Vick to running back?

RLflutie7

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we still trying to say that a guy who has 125 runs and 70 ctaches is a WR?  I guess if 2/3 of what I did was discounted I wouldn't be happy.

867345[/snapback]

Do you REALLY not get what I am saying? Its all proportionate. If someone has 97 receptions at the end of the year it would be somewhat equal to a RB having about 350 carries, yet Bush will end up having around 92+ catches and less than 140 rushes. That is what I meant by the comment you are referring to.

At this point I believe most of you understand what I was saying (as if you didnt understand it from the beginning) and are simply trying to be annoying. So have fun.

Next topic.

The Falcons won't do it for 1 big reason:  It would expose Schaub as the career backup he is and make it impossible to hoodwink some club into trading for him like Jacksonville did to the Bills in 1998 with RJ.

867152[/snapback]

wasn't that the pick they used on fred taylor?

Stop the blitz with herpes.....

867242[/snapback]

Not only is it a question of do you think the NFL would let him do that, but do you really think it is possible at NFL speeds for a man like Michael Vick to pull down his pants, and start popping genital pimples at defenders before the rush gets to his quarterback?

I don't think so... Maybe in college.