Headline Writers

KurtGodel77

If there are any headline writers on these boards, admit it: you've been waiting for a game to come down to the final minute, with the Bills leading and the opposing offense driving down the field. Buffalo's last defensive play would be an interception by Coy Wire, allowing our offense to run out the clock. "Game comes down to the Wire" the headline writers would write. I'm sure they've been salivating over this ever since Wire got drafted, in fact.

If there are any headline writers on these boards, admit it: you've been waiting for a game to come down to the final minute, with the Bills leading and the opposing offense driving down the field. Buffalo's last defensive play would be an interception by Coy Wire, allowing our offense to run out the clock. "Game comes down to the Wire" the headline writers would write. I'm sure they've been salivating over this ever since Wire got drafted, in fact.

63099[/snapback]

More appropriately:

"Game comes down to the Wire - Wire burned again in Bills loss"

Sounds to me like you thought of that snappy headline all by yourself and came up with an excuse to post it on a message board. Please give me back the 20 seconds of my life I wasted on that. Who thinks of this crap?

63327[/snapback]

Headline writers!! :D