Why is the game not sold out..

EndZoneCrew

I love people who say "If I lived in Buffalo I would go to the game"......Guess what....The Bills were one of the main reasons I never left Buffalo.....Once you have established yourself and got experience in your field of work...move back...tell the wife and kids that they are moving to where they belong...back to the City of Good Neighbors....join the 12th man once again!

sincerely,

"Talkin Proud" EZC

I love people who say "If I lived in Buffalo I would go to the game"......Guess what....The Bills were one of the main reasons I never left Buffalo.....Once you have established yourself and got experience in your field of work...move back...tell the wife and kids that they are moving to where they belong...back to the City of Good Neighbors....join the 12th man once again!

sincerely,

"Talkin Proud" EZC

866369[/snapback]

Word. :thumbsup:

You know my daughter has applied to UB Law, and I'm kind of pulling for her to go there. That would be another good reason to get up there for a few good weekends. I do some work with local universities up there and always look forward to visiting Buffalo and the Falls. This summer we vacationed on Lake Erie, Chatauqua, Niagara Falls, and had a terrific time. I can think of a lot worse places than my hometown. Maybe someday I'll move back (at least during the non-winter months)

sincerely,

"Talkin Proud" EZC

866369[/snapback]

Ummm, that's easy to say... and I would not mind moving back. But the pure fact is that I can not afford taking that much of a cut in salary.

My 10 year old wants to come to the game this week. I think I just might take him to his first. I'd be scalping ticket though and it got me thinking....am I part of the problem?

I can get tickets 1/2 of the ticket price. Is it wrong to do this? Are they leaving because of me?

One of the reasons I moved back three years ago is because I knew that when I started a family, it was unimaginable to go to sporting events and not be routing for Buffalo. Sabres and Bills are a big part of me and I can not wait to take the kids (when old enough to the games).

I was able to open up my own office and work for the same company I had worked for in Chicago. My wife even fell in love with the city and she is FROM Chicago!! Don't see that too often.

I'd love to move to Buffalo, the problem is my wife would never last a Buffalo winter.

866395[/snapback]

ditto dr. fong - they truly are the weaker sex.

taterhill - i have my 7. what are you hiring for!

...why am i even asking, it still comes back to bringing my wife to buffalo and it just ain't happening...

ditto dr. fong - they truly are the weaker sex. 

taterhill - i have my 7.  what are you hiring for! 

...why am i even asking, it still comes back to bringing my wife to buffalo and it just ain't happening...

866459[/snapback]

we are hiring financial planners....PM if serious..you could stay where you are if you want

sincerely,

"Talkin Proud" EZC

866369[/snapback]

If were only that easy.....

sincerely,

"Talkin Proud" EZC

866369[/snapback]

My wife works in the eletronic marketing department of the largest grocery store chain in the Philadelphia area. Where do you suggest we move to in Buffalo? Rochester maybe because Wegmans is great.

It's not that easy just to "move back" chuckles. The job has to be there to move to. I'm a teacher, Niagara Falls is laying off teachers left and right and I'm sure the city of Buffao will soon follow suit. You think those teachers are gonna disappear? Nope they're going to take any vacancies they can find anywhere near there. It's not going to be easy to find a teaching job there any time soon.

It's the reason most of us left in the first place, there aren't enough jobs there. Philly has plenty of emplooyment options for both me and my wife. My wife used to work in marketing at EB Games corporate office until they got bought out and closed up shop, if that happened in Buffalo we'd be screwed. Here she had a better job than the one she left in 3 months.

Those of you who still live there have to get things in order to attract business to ALLOW the rest of us to come back. I can't vote for politicians in WNY, but you all can. You want us to come back give us something to come back to.

Really.  You have a job for a Senior System/Technical/Data Architect specializing in large enterprise wide systems with specific expertise in database design (oracle, sybase, Db2) and J2EE implmentation?

866430[/snapback]

Give me a break. 4 of my friends have highly involved computer/Architectual jobs & none of their companies are located in Buffalo. They all work out of their home. See if your good enough at what you do, most companies especially in the IT related fields will let you work wherever you want. So please spare us the technical job talk, none of us are impressed.