Good News! We are getting the NFL Network!

ACor58

Doubt it. Time Warner will never go for it.

864710[/snapback]

I have DTV and NFL Network,and quite franklly aside from the ball games the programming is p1ss poor.They have there favs, 85,TO, Bill,R Lewis and its just reapeated day in and day out.So your really not missing anything,aside from the ball games.The programming gets better leading up to the draft.I hate ESPN and NFKN is even worse in there biased commentary

I have DTV and NFL Network,and quite franklly aside from the ball games the programming is p1ss poor.They have there favs, 85,TO, Bill,R Lewis and its just reapeated day in and day out.So your really not missing anything,aside from the ball games.The programming gets better leading up to the draft.I hate ESPN and NFKN is even worse in there biased commentary

864717[/snapback]

Yup, All Access is just BAD. In fact most of it's just bad. Eisen and whoever else is with him aren’t very good conversationalists, and that’s what they do for 18 hours of the day. You sit and wait threw hours of programming for your Bills snippet, and it ends up being something about Marv Levy exercising. I do like NFL replay for Bills games, and the additional games are nice. To bad Buffalo will never be on one of those games.

864717[/snapback]

I've only seen one NFL Network game - a local affiliate picked up the BAL-CIN game.

Their camera coverage was...adequate, but as the game progressed, they did replay field plays and penalty calls without hoopla.

The only thing I miss about the NFL Network was having NFL Network On Demand. Every week they would have 10 minute recaps of each game. They would have highlights (and a lot of them, not just the scoring plays but showing key 3rd down plays and everything) and the audio would be one of the teams radio broadcasters.

Being a season ticket holder, it was great to get home from a game and then catch up on what actually happened again. ESPN and those highlight shows just don't give 1% of the attention to detail as those On Demand Recaps did!

Although the free view will not include the Saturday night game between the New York Giants and Washington Redskins, it will include the Texas Bowl featuring Rutgers vs. Kansas State on Dec. 28 and the Insight Bowl with Minnesota vs. Texas Tech on Dec. 29.

If anyone's going to be watching these games keep an eye out for FB Brian Leonard from Rutgers and OG Manuel Ramirez from Texas Tech. Both are considered among the best at their respective positions.

Although the free view will not include the Saturday night game between the New York Giants and Washington Redskins, it will include the Texas Bowl featuring Rutgers vs. Kansas State on Dec. 28 and the Insight Bowl with Minnesota vs. Texas Tech on Dec. 29.

If anyone's going to be watching these games keep an eye out for FB Brian Leonard from Rutgers and OG Manuel Ramirez from Texas Tech. Both are considered among the best at their respective positions.

864750[/snapback]

On a side note,channel 95 on dtv has the Nfl Network games in high def.Oh and Btw Bryant Gumball is atrocious as a play by play caller.