What current Bills have surprised you the most?

Mikie2times

These guys have not surprised me, but my "quiet faith" in their ability seems to be "paying the bills".

Aaron Schobel - I have been a big fan for a LONG time and am happy that others are noticing. Best DE since Phil Hansen!

Coy Wire - I cringed and bit my lip at all the smack this guy takes - no sense defending him against deaf ears, but he is quietly just being Coy Wire,

Marv Levy - maybe he is not senile and stupid after all. :thumbsup:

I'll say Gandy.  For as much heat as he took for his stint at Right Tackle, he has shown good stuff at Left Guard.  This is helped the run and pass game making playoff talk acceptable, if not delusional, again!

863722[/snapback]

Don't you mean Left Tackle? I would also pick Gandy, Reed, and K. Thomas, I wasn't expecting him to beat youboty and greer for our nickel back.

Surprises....Ellison, Lindell(2nd strong season in a row), Losman & Pennington.

Disappointments...Triplett, McGee, Shelton, Villarial, Reyes & Kelsay

863395[/snapback]

Okay, not trying to cause argument or friction, but I thought it was common knowledge at the end of last year that Villarial was a rotten bum. Look at how well our team has done since he has been inactive. We lose to Ind by one, and then we go on this streak these past few weeks. He's a bum.

Reyes, i thought he might be something, but he was another teams garbage. Upon our signing, someone linked to the Panthers message board which mainly said all the things that he has done (or lack there of) this season.

Kelsay is good for his five sacks a year, and i think he is solid depth.

Triplett has had a few games where he has truly shined, but they have been few and far between. Disappointment, not quite i would say. Mainly due to the fact that i pull the question of who does he have as a supporting cast? Tim Anderson? Undersized Kyle Williams? I just don't think we can call him a disappointment until we can see what he can do with some help on the inside.

McGee at corner has been disappointing, but he is learning a new system, a system which may not fit his abilities. He is another one that i would give a full season to before writing him off as a disappointing corner. I mean hell, he did win us the Cincy game last year.

As for my suprises...

Josh Reed

Peerless Price

Roscoe Parrish

Ko Simpson

Terrence Pennington