Starting QB's in the NFL

Frez

Guest Arizona Bill

I think you are underestimating Josh McCown of Arizona. He is much better than Bledsoe, but it is understandable given the lack of viewing opportunities and the injuries to the Cards offense.

You'll be hearing about him soon. He has real promise rather than no future like Drew.

I think you are underestimating Josh McCown of Arizona. He is much better than Bledsoe, but it is understandable given the lack of viewing opportunities and the injuries to the Cards offense.

You'll be hearing about him soon. He has real promise rather than no future like Drew.

63459[/snapback]

I agree. Mccown is a solid QB with little talent at the skills positons until Boldin returns. He will put up monster numbers later in the year with Fitzgerald and Anquin

Roethlisberger is proving again today that he won't be a good NFL QB, he's going to be a great QB. Was anyone else besides me screaming for the BIlls to trade up and draft him? I hope JP works out, I really do. But I had Big Ben rated as the #1 pick in the whole draft.

Let's do something fun. Why not make a list of the 32 starting QB's in the NFL and rate them in your order from Best to worst. Let's see how everyone's list compares. I was kinda surprised where I had to put Bledsoe.

1. Peyton Manning

2. D.McNabb

3. Tom Brady

4. Daunte Culpepper

5. Michael Vick

6. Chad Pennington

7. Brett Favre

8. Steve McNair

9. Trent Green

10. Joey Harrington

11. Ben Roethlisberger

12. Matt Hasselbeck

13. Byron Leftwich

14. David Carr

15. Jeff Garcia

16. Jake Delhomme

17. Aaron Brooks

18. Kerry Collins

19. Brad Johnson

20. Kurt Warner

21. Marc Bulger

22. Jake Plummer

23. Carson Palmer

24. Vinny Interceptaverdie

25. Drew Bledsoe

26. Drew Brees

27. Mark Brunell

28. Jay Fiedler

29. Josh McCown

30 Kyle  Boller

31 Ken Dorsey

32. J. Quinn (Bears)

62709[/snapback]

Boller and warner rated too low, fiedler, collins, Leftwich, and Big Ben rated way too high (I know fiedler is rated 28th but that is generous).